PDA

View Full Version : Make-a-Wish Pediped sale is up!

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
06-08-2010, 01:06 PM
http://www.pediped.com/Product/CategoryInfo.aspx?cid=58

dukie41181
06-08-2010, 01:32 PM
I wanted so badly for there to be something we could use! There were a few styles I really liked but not in my daughter's size. :( Probably a good thing though...

mariza
06-08-2010, 02:06 PM
this could be a bad thing for my wallet. My shopping cart is already up to $70 and there are more styles I like :47:

YouAreTheFocus
06-08-2010, 02:09 PM
I'm thinking about getting some of the Originals for my 8 mo old. Any idea if I should get him the 6-12 mos or just go with 12-18 mos at this point?

Hmm, just noticed this note at the bottom of the page: "...tend to run slightly large (they fit towards the higher end of the age range - e.g. size SMALL fits a child that is approx. 10-14 months of age)."

If this is true, I guess the 6-12 will fit him for awhile???

ourbabygirl
06-08-2010, 02:17 PM
Cool! Thanks, OP, for letting us know!
Which ones do you all like for little boys? I'm thinking the Collin (brown), Cooper, or Michael (brown). Do any of you have any of the boys' shoes (regular, not flex) that you can comment on?

Thanks!

newg
06-08-2010, 02:21 PM
Anyone had this style before in boys or girls? Is the leather soft, or does it take a while to break in.
DD is pretty set for shoes right now, but I'd love to get these for her for the end of summer-beginning of fall.
The no-return scares me a little though.

http://www.pediped.com/Product/ProductInfo.aspx?id=235

WolfpackMom
06-08-2010, 02:33 PM
Paying alot for little kids shoes scares me a little because they grow fast, are these worth the price? I mean $16 on sale isnt terrible at all, I may kick myself though if I order them and then DS's feet grow too big before he can wear the sandles next summer. Then again they seem like really nice shoes!
I am also thinking Collin and Cooper...

Update, I have no will power. If he doesnt fit in them in the fall/winter I have more than one friend about to have a little boy who could use them!

tropicalmom
06-08-2010, 03:15 PM
Wolfpackmom:

They're totally worth the money. DD is 4yo and likely half the shoes she's worn in her life have been pedipeds. Our faves by far.

I got some for dd that are supposed to be for boys but they're too cute. They're leather flip flops and only $15. I think they're called Ryan. Looked unisex to me.

These are super prices.

jenstring95
06-08-2010, 03:25 PM
Does anyone know if Pedipeds fit kids with wide feet? DS usually wears a wide at Stride Rite but sometimes needs a medium. I am looking mainly at the Zach style. Thanks!

WolfpackMom
06-08-2010, 06:03 PM
Does anyone know if Pedipeds fit kids with wide feet? DS usually wears a wide at Stride Rite but sometimes needs a medium. I am looking mainly at the Zach style. Thanks!

This is what the website says:
Are these shoes appropriate for wide feet?
pediped Originals™ accommodate the chunkiest of little feet. Designed with soft and flexible leather, and a high in-step, pediped® are designed to accommodate all sorts of feet.
pediped Flex® was designed with many shapes of children's feet in mind. Most styles come with an insole that may be removed if the child's foot needs extra room in the shoe. The leather Flex® styles stretch to allow extra room for wider feet. In order to find the perfect size, we suggest trying on the shoes at a retailer near you. If you are unable to visit a store, we suggest using the EU or US sizing standards listed by the styles.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
06-08-2010, 07:19 PM
Shoes, IMO, are the biggest thing to splurge on as far as apparel. No other item impacts bone growth and development. Think of how you feel wearing better shoes with better support VS. cheap ones, but their feel are still forming. They can also benefit the knees and hips.

My DD has my high arches, so I am really picky about her shoes.

strollerqueen
06-15-2010, 04:07 PM
Anyone know of a free shipping code? TY!

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
06-15-2010, 05:56 PM
Anyone know of a free shipping code? TY!

I *think* buy 2 get free shipping, no code needed.

peanut520
06-15-2010, 09:30 PM
I'm thinking about getting some of the Originals for my 8 mo old. Any idea if I should get him the 6-12 mos or just go with 12-18 mos at this point?

Hmm, just noticed this note at the bottom of the page: "...tend to run slightly large (they fit towards the higher end of the age range - e.g. size SMALL fits a child that is approx. 10-14 months of age)."

If this is true, I guess the 6-12 will fit him for awhile???

i think they have a very generous cut to them. 15 mo dd has about 10 pairs. she is in a size 4.5 shoe but can still wear a 6-12 month original. she will actually be wearing her pediped 6-12 mo original for my brother's wedding in 2 weeks.

ourbabygirl
06-15-2010, 09:34 PM
When I put two Make-a-wish pairs in my shopping cart and go to check out, it doesn't offer free shipping (on 2 pairs), just $5 shipping as the cheapest option. I saw somewhere else on the website that they don't have a free shipping code/ coupon for Make-a-wish shoes, can anyone verify that? Has anyone bought 2 pairs and gotten free shipping?

Thanks! :)

lchang25000
06-15-2010, 09:57 PM
i think they have a very generous cut to them. 15 mo dd has about 10 pairs. she is in a size 4.5 shoe but can still wear a 6-12 month original. she will actually be wearing her pediped 6-12 mo original for my brother's wedding in 2 weeks.

wow! ds is 17 months and wears an 18-24m size with no room for growth so i thought they ran small or tts. he wears 18-24m in skr smaller with a little of room for growth. either DS has big feet or your DD has tiny feet. :D

AnnieW625
06-16-2010, 01:34 AM

YES! My DD has a XW or sometimes even an XXW foot and Pedipeds fit her the best.

I think that they are worth the money. DD1 has worn pairs of hers for at least 6 mos. if not closer to a year. Both she and I love them.

For the poster with the 8 mos. old yes they do run a little larger compared to Robeez so I would take the baby to a local store that keeps them (or order also from a site w/free returns) to try them and see what you think. DD1 started wearing Pedipeds Originals at about a year old and she did just fine in the 12-18 mos. size ones. I always had DD1 in socks when she wore them IIRC.

WolfpackMom
06-16-2010, 08:11 AM
When I put two Make-a-wish pairs in my shopping cart and go to check out, it doesn't offer free shipping (on 2 pairs), just $5 shipping as the cheapest option. I saw somewhere else on the website that they don't have a free shipping code/ coupon for Make-a-wish shoes, can anyone verify that? Has anyone bought 2 pairs and gotten free shipping?

Thanks! :)

I bought 4 pairs, no free shipping. But at 50% off with just $5 shipping its not really terrible.

ourbabygirl
06-16-2010, 09:03 AM
Yeah, I agree. I bought two pairs for $38 total so I spent $43 w/shipping. I ended up doing it last night 'cuz I was worried the pairs & sizes I want would sell out. :)

peanut520
06-16-2010, 09:23 AM
wow! ds is 17 months and wears an 18-24m size with no room for growth so i thought they ran small or tts. he wears 18-24m in skr smaller with a little of room for growth. either DS has big feet or your DD has tiny feet. :D

i always thought she was average with a size 5 (5.5 on an olly scan) but she is thin so maybe so are her feet. she is 15 mo, 31" and 20lbs. i also thing boys are a little bit bigger.

infomama
06-16-2010, 09:34 AM
Thanks for posting this..we love our Pedipeds and are in need of some for dd2.

kellybelly0513
06-16-2010, 10:56 AM
I agree that the originals run generous in sizing. The flex styles run more TTS.

Also they are great for wide feet, both of my girls have fat feet and they fit them great.

Jenn27
06-16-2010, 02:38 PM
Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered DD 2 pairs in the next size. Now I can get rid of the horribly innapropriate shoes MIL keeps buying her at yard sales!!