PDA

View Full Version : What is the Mini-Boden 25% off code? Got it, thanks!

SammyeGail
06-08-2010, 06:51 PM
I searched in here, saw it mentioned but couldn't find the code. Would someone mind sharing it with me? Gladly take a PM!

ett
06-08-2010, 06:53 PM
If you go to ebates and search for Boden, there is a link for 25% off. When I click through it, all the prices were discounted by 25%.

SammyeGail
06-08-2010, 07:04 PM
Thanks! I realized I hadn't looked in kidwear and saw it there, was coming here to edit my post :).

I was wondering why things in my cart were disappearing, I had put things I liked for the sale, I have all the item#'s saved in a Word doc. I learned from last time when I woke up very early day of sale and my cart had been emptied. Sneaky Boden, LOL.

swissair81
06-08-2010, 08:17 PM
i checked out ebates, but that is only for the summer clothes. It isn't for the preview. Nuts.

SammyeGail
06-08-2010, 08:36 PM
i checked out ebates, but that is only for the summer clothes. It isn't for the preview. Nuts.

Yeah, that would be GREAT for the preview! In my experience preview has been 20% off, the code MN20 still gives you that. I would love that extra 3% thru ebates for the preview....

I don't know about preview, Fall doesn't start here until late Oct. I don't know if my taller DS will be wearing 5-6 still from last year or be in 7-8. I do like the selection of slim-fitting tops since my boys are so skinny.