PDA

View Full Version : Buh bye cleaning lady!

elektra
06-09-2010, 12:51 PM
It must be cleaning lady woes week because I had another run-in with the chiqueada lady!
I'm sure no one was really hanging on the edge of their seats on this one but I about a year ago now, this one cleaning lady in the group of girls that come called DD a spoiled brat and she just mouths off constantly. Well yesterday she cleaned my floor with something that made it totally slippery and I NICELY asked her what they used. Long story short, she gave me total attitude and a dirty look to boot. So I finally asked the owner that she not come anymore. I think I am very nice and respectful of the people who come and clean, DD is always saying "hola" to them and gives them the check. Most of them are very nice, have held DS, etc. But there was no way I was going to have this lady give me crap in my own house! Buh bye!

(Link to original post)
http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=2327174#post2327174

AshleyAnn
06-09-2010, 01:01 PM
Good for you!!!!

twowhat?
06-09-2010, 01:05 PM
There are better people out there who should spend time in your house. Buh-bye FOR SURE!!

arivecchi
06-09-2010, 03:00 PM
WTH? Yeah, NOT what you need. :shake:

bubbaray
06-09-2010, 03:03 PM
Is it a full moon this week?

DrSally
06-09-2010, 03:34 PM
I remember that post! ITA, you shouldn't have to put up with that attitude in your own house. There are certain things that shouldn't be applied to certain types of floors. I'm sure you are very nice and respectful and they should be as well.