PDA

View Full Version : Thanks DH, aka jerk.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
06-09-2010, 05:13 PM
For forgetting I had school, but remembering we needed a friend to sit for DD while you had a softball game. WHY would we need a sitter if I didn't have somewhere to be. It was for my algebra class,which is a whole semester in 19 days so SUPER intense. When I called you at work and you said I forgot, but not I'm sorry, blaming it on so much work stuff on your mind, I wondered, how did you NOT forget you had a softball game, but forgot I had school. I have had school M-Th night for the past week, no changes! So our neighbor had to come over , so I would be even more late. Remember, you said to stop reminding you last semester, that you know, and then forgot and now need reminders again. Make up your freakin' mind!

Than calling the next morning and asking "what's your malfunction" because I am still pissed and you barely offered a halfhearted sorry, then followed with how hard you work to support us, and how you have so much work, excuses, yada yada yada... You wonder why I've lost that loving feeling? Because you are a jerk that cannot say sorry.

ellies mom
06-09-2010, 05:30 PM
Oh big hugs, Momma.

I can really relate. If I told DH my school schedule, he'd forget even if it stayed the same every week. If I wrote it down on a calender, he'd forget to look at the calender. It took us syncing our individual google calenders with our individual iTouch calenders to get him to have any idea of my schedule and even then I still have to remind him.

Don't even get me started on the whole school bus schedule.

AshleyAnn
06-09-2010, 05:48 PM
Yup I asked my DH last semester if he even knew what classes I was taking. "No." I was taking two - spanish and econ - nothing difficult to remember.

I'm so glad it'll be over in a year and I won't have to deal with having a sitter, a backup sitter, and a backup for the backup sitter. Even with all that I got screwed 3 days into this semester and was over an hour late to a class because they 'forgot' or made other plans expecting someone else to pick up the slack (like you its been the same schedule every week for a year)

elliput
06-09-2010, 06:21 PM
:hug:

I hate situations like this especially because our oh so sensitive DH's get pissed when we don't remember the name of the guy we ran into on the street two summers ago while out shopping for something which isn't important now- but the guy's name sure is. :rolleye0014:

ellies mom
06-09-2010, 08:34 PM
Actually, I have to say my babysitter has been great. She has only been late twice. In over a year and a half she has only missed one day (last week). And that day was a study day, if it had been a class day, she'd have dragged her sick self in because she has done it in the past. We did have 1 1/2 quarters were she was juggling a second job but she still bent over backwards work with me. I wish I could afford to keep her over the summer. I've only got one more quarter to go, so I'm praying she'll be able to work for me in the fall too.