PDA

View Full Version : Any spa deals? Looking for a birthday gift...

conniez
06-09-2010, 08:22 PM
to get for my aunt, who made it possible for me to get my Bachelor's degree and is like my second mom. :) She always gets tension in her back and loves massages/spa treatments, so I'm thinking I'll try to find some kind of spa gift certificate for her. Our funds are really tight right now since we've been saving for our LA trip, but I would love to hear of any deals or promotions for spa gc's if anyone knows of any! Thanks in advance :D

Jacobsmom
06-09-2010, 09:00 PM
Not sure where you are located but in the Boston area there are several radio stations that have something called New England Perks. If you go to their websites they have discounted gift certificates for restaurants, attractions, spas, etc. They are usually 50% off. We got a $50 spa gift certificate for SIL for $25. Not sure if some stations near you have something similar. Good Luck!

♥ms.pacman♥
06-09-2010, 09:19 PM
i would try groupon. i've never used it but i saw a thread about it here and it seems like lots of people like it and have gotten great deals there. i checked my local city and most of the deals were for spa stuff (massages, facials, etc)...spa packages that were like $150 regularly going for $60 or something like that. not sure if u can use it to buy a spa gift cert specifically but it's worth a shot.

las710
06-09-2010, 09:41 PM
I've bought some SpaFinder gift certificates at CostCo -- paid $80 for $100 worth or $100 for $125 worth. If you go on Spafinder.com you can search for the spas that accept them... there are quite a few of them.