PDA

View Full Version : Boden Preview 20% off discount now automatically deducted

lchang25000
06-09-2010, 10:19 PM
PRSU, expires 6/18

No need to enter it though. 20% should be automatically deducted at the preview site.
www.bodenpreview.com

pantone292
06-09-2010, 10:43 PM
Thanks for posting this! It there an advantage to shopping during the preview? (Should I worry that there might not be a 20% off offer later in the summer?)

sujathas
06-09-2010, 11:35 PM
I am Psyched. The baby sizes at mini-boden now goes up to 4 years! Fantastic, as I think the baby clothes are so much cuter for my 2 year old than the boys clothes.

charmcitymom
06-10-2010, 12:00 AM
Oh my goodness! I only have so much willpower left. These clothes are just adorable! From the hats, to the clothes to the socks!!! The problem is DS has all he needs for this fall and winter - ugh!!!! Why are these clothes so darn cute?!

lchang25000
06-10-2010, 12:06 AM
Oh my goodness! I only have so much willpower left. These clothes are just adorable! From the hats, to the clothes to the socks!!! The problem is DS has all he needs for this fall and winter - ugh!!!! Why are these clothes so darn cute?!

I know! DS already has a full wardrobe for this fall/winter also, but I plan on selling/returning some of it (mostly Hanna Andersson...no time limit return policy!) and giving some away that I got cheap (other brands like Gap, Gymbo, etc.). DS's wardrobe is mainly Boden this summer and I have a feeling it will be also this fall/winter. No more buying other brands ahead of time!

Corie
06-10-2010, 08:05 AM
I am Psyched. The baby sizes at mini-boden now goes up to 4 years! Fantastic, as I think the baby clothes are so much cuter for my 2 year old than the boys clothes.

I wish they thought about doing this sooner!! I agree with you! I think their
baby clothes are super adorable.

(My son is now wearing the boys sizing.)

Minnifer
06-10-2010, 10:28 AM
Wondering if you guys could give me some help w/sizing for fall/winter - DD is 25 months and at her 2 yr visit was 35" and 29 lbs. She's always been around 90-95% percentile for height and 50-75% for weight. Right now, she's solidly in Hanna 90s. Last year I ordered her some 2-3 Boden tees, and the bodies and sleeves were very long, but the shirts fit pretty snugly (which seemed odd b/c she's slim). So they looked a little odd on her (long and snug) but she wore them anyway. I was originally thinking I should get 3-4 for this year so they'd last for the whole winter, but based on some older threads here, it seems like those might be huge, and that I should stick with 2-3.

On the Boden size charts, the height they list is the "up to" height, right? For example, the 1 1/2-2 height is 35½"; and the 2-3Y is 38½".

jray
06-10-2010, 12:40 PM
Eeek! Just dropped $208 in nothing flat. Thanks for this post! Cute, cute stuff this year for little boys and little girls. :love-retry:

lchang25000
06-10-2010, 01:04 PM
Eeek! Just dropped $208 in nothing flat. Thanks for this post! Cute, cute stuff this year for little boys and little girls. :love-retry:

I'm about to drop $214 for 6 outfits (6 tops and 4 pants) for DS!! :rolleye0014: Can't seem to hit the submit button yet...

SammyeGail
06-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Wondering if you guys could give me some help w/sizing for fall/winter - DD is 25 months and at her 2 yr visit was 35" and 29 lbs. She's always been around 90-95% percentile for height and 50-75% for weight. Right now, she's solidly in Hanna 90s. Last year I ordered her some 2-3 Boden tees, and the bodies and sleeves were very long, but the shirts fit pretty snugly (which seemed odd b/c she's slim). So they looked a little odd on her (long and snug) but she wore them anyway. I was originally thinking I should get 3-4 for this year so they'd last for the whole winter, but based on some older threads here, it seems like those might be huge, and that I should stick with 2-3.

On the Boden size charts, the height they list is the "up to" height, right? For example, the 1 1/2-2 height is 35½"; and the 2-3Y is 38½".

I think its better to size up personally, the 3-4s. I have rolled the cuffs up on tops (well, depending on your girls styles) and before I knew it they didn't need it anymore. I wash on cold and dry 1/2 on delicate then hang to dry the rest of the way.

You can always wash and dry them a few times to get a bit of shrinkage if they arrive and are huge. I know I've been tempted to do that! Or exchange them for 2-3.

I would look at the measurements of the items, from 2-3 to 3-4 and see how they compare, (I just pulled up a boys top in my cart, the difference in length is 1.6"+ from 2-3 to 3-4). The measurements are what I look at most because I have a very tall skinny DS.

lchang25000
06-10-2010, 06:23 PM

Yes, I believe they are the "up to" height since DS is 17m and 33 inches and the 12-18m/1-1.5y old stuff fits him perfectly with no room to grow.

Minnifer
06-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Thanks guys :) . SammyeGail, that was a great point about checking the measurements of the items - never would have occurred to me! It's odd, when the baby sizes go up, they seem to increase a lot in width in addition the length, but when the girls sizes go up, there's only a minimal increase in width.

I put DD in one of her 2-3 shirts last night, and it fits nicely right now. The sleeves can be cuffed once, but the torso length is just about perfect right now, and it's only June. So, October is 4 months away... guess I better get the 3-4s. I just hate DD always being in clothes that look ginormous on her!

P.S. Anyone recall how low the Teddy Zip throughs go on sale? I'm thinking the $32 + FS may be as good as it gets and I may want to buy 2...

charmcitymom
06-11-2010, 11:39 PM
I know! DS already has a full wardrobe for this fall/winter also, but I plan on selling/returning some of it (mostly Hanna Andersson...no time limit return policy!) and giving some away that I got cheap (other brands like Gap, Gymbo, etc.). DS's wardrobe is mainly Boden this summer and I have a feeling it will be also this fall/winter. No more buying other brands ahead of time!

I have to see what receipts I have - everythings still has tags on them. Can I come up with $200 worth of stuff to return?! I just have to have some of these clothes for DS!

How did folks match the tartan baggies? They're so cute but I'm not very good at being able to match outfits.

lchang25000
06-11-2010, 11:47 PM
I have to see what receipts I have - everythings still has tags on them. Can I come up with $200 worth of stuff to return?! I just have to have some of these clothes for DS!

How did folks match the tartan baggies? They're so cute but I'm not very good at being able to match outfits.

How old is your DS? Are you wanting to get the baby tartan baggies or the boys' tartan baggies? I posted a thread about the outfits I'm getting DS which includes 2 of the tartan baggies with the tops I'm getting to match them.
http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=362022

charmcitymom
06-12-2010, 12:00 AM
How old is your DS? Are you wanting to get the baby tartan baggies or the boys' tartan baggies? I posted a thread about the outfits I'm getting DS which includes 2 of the tartan baggies with the tops I'm getting to match them.
http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=362022

Thanks! I should have looked over there. I'm shopping in the baby line and getting the brown baggies. Do you think they go with the dog big print t-shirt? I love the tomato colored applique but I'm not as sure about the brown one.

lchang25000
06-12-2010, 12:09 AM
Thanks! I should have looked over there. I'm shopping in the baby line and getting the brown baggies. Do you think they go with the dog big print t-shirt? I love the tomato colored applique but I'm not as sure about the brown one.

The one in the boy's line? The description says it's a tyrannosaurus, but it does kinda look like a mean, vicious dog. I think it would look ok with the brown baby tartan baggies, but it looks a bit too scary and grown up for my DS (he's only 17 months right now).

charmcitymom
06-12-2010, 12:17 AM
The one in the boy's line? The description says it's a tyrannosaurus, but it does kinda look like a mean, vicious dog. I think it would look ok with the brown baby tartan baggies, but it looks a bit too scary and grown up for my DS (he's only 17 months right now).

Sorry, I'm looking at the dog big print t in the baby line. It's a dog wearing a sweater and carrying a bone. My DS is only 10 months and the boys line is still a bit scary to me.

SammyeGail
06-12-2010, 06:20 AM

I agree, its scary to me! one of my DS's loves Dino's but when he saw this shirt he was not impressed, LOL!

It may be too many 'patterns' for your taste, but with the baby brown/blue baggies, this top with the blue stripes and little brown dino is cute:

http://www.bodenpreview.com/en-us/Boys-Tops-T-shirts/21400-BLU/Boys-Mid-Blue_-Stegosaurus-Dinosaur-Applique-T-shirt.html

Otherwise I like what lchange2500 picked out in the baby line in brown:

http://www.bodenpreview.com/en-us/Baby-Tops-T-shirts/71122-BRN/Baby-Brown-Monster-T-shirt.html

lchang25000
06-12-2010, 08:56 AM
Sorry, I'm looking at the dog big print t in the baby line. It's a dog wearing a sweater and carrying a bone. My DS is only 10 months and the boys line is still a bit scary to me.

Oh ok, you mean the light blue doggie tee. Sorry, I completely forgot about that one in the baby line. I think that top might work with the pants if you're not too of a matchy matchy kinda person. If you don't like it, you could always return/exchange it since their returns/exchanges are free and easy.

tammi777
06-12-2010, 02:13 PM
Where does the discount come in? I am at the checkout page and do not see the discount, I see where it asks for a code but not sure where the code is??

tammi777
06-12-2010, 02:26 PM
Never mind, got it!

arivecchi
06-13-2010, 11:42 AM
Where does the discount come in? I am at the checkout page and do not see the discount, I see where it asks for a code but not sure where the code is??:yeahthat: Where is the discount? I don't see anything on the checkout page. Help!

lchang25000
06-13-2010, 11:55 AM
:yeahthat: Where is the discount? I don't see anything on the checkout page. Help!

Hmm...is there a 20% off area on the homepage (under the words "women" and "men" towards the top left)? You might need to click on it to activate the discount. That's what I had to do the first time as well.

tammi777
06-13-2010, 12:44 PM
Yes, you have to click the 20% off and it will automatically put in the code for you.

SammyeGail
06-13-2010, 01:58 PM
Where does the discount come in? I am at the checkout page and do not see the discount, I see where it asks for a code but not sure where the code is??

I had added something to my bag, then clicked go to checkout. A page flashed for a second with the code, it was the MN20!

Just thought I'd share that is what the actual code is.

lchang25000
06-13-2010, 02:05 PM
I had added something to my bag, then clicked go to checkout. A page flashed for a second with the code, it was the MN20!

Just thought I'd share that is what the actual code is.

That code is not the preview code, but it works for the 20% as well. The MN20 code has been working now for months and expires on 6/25. The preview code expires 6/24.

arivecchi
06-13-2010, 04:58 PM
TY!!! That code worked! Do their pants run big or small? I like the tartan pants and DS normally wears 4 or 5. His legs are 20.5 inches long. Any advice?

SammyeGail
06-13-2010, 06:58 PM
That code is not the preview code, but it works for the 20% as well. The MN20 code has been working now for months and expires on 6/25. The preview code expires 6/24.

Thats really weird! I knew MN20 had been around a while, was surprised to see it as my preview code. I have some stuff in my bag I'd like to get at the EOS sale, looking, adding/deleting as I have time, then listing in a Word doc. since my bag was emptied the 1st day of the last sale, under my usual email account.

I signed up under my secondary email account to put preview items in. I've never ordered from that account before, just opened it to put preview items in. I didn't put anything in my bag until I saw on here the 20% was automatically deducted.

I just went in and clicked on the 20% off at the top, on the next page the code in the box was MN20, it asked me to click on the submit button.

Really Weird!!

Just wondering, what is the code showing as the preview code? Anything? Anyone else have MN20 in their discount code box? I'm just wondering how I ended up with it :confused:

lchang25000
06-13-2010, 07:00 PM
Just wondering, what is the code showing as the preview code? Anything? Anyone else have MN20 in their discount code box? I'm just wondering how I ended up with it :confused:

The preview code is PRSU. I posted it on the first page. :) Regardless of the code used, you still get 20% off. :cheerleader1:

SammyeGail
06-14-2010, 05:42 AM
The preview code is PRSU. I posted it on the first page. :) Regardless of the code used, you still get 20% off. :cheerleader1:

Of course I couldn't go back and look at the first page, lol. It was a 'had to know' thing since for the odd reason I got MN20. Maybe I did put it in and completely forgot???

Yes, regardless, I still get the 20% off :cheerleader1:!

I am just torn about getting 'The Glob' top for DS. I like it and DS will like it, I can't read the bottom line so I don't know if it says something horrid. I like it with the gray pants, anyone think its horrible or have a suggestion to go with the gray pants?

http://www.bodenpreview.com/en-us/Boys-Tops-T-shirts/21387-BLU/Boys-Blue_-Glob-Comic-T-shirt.html

Pants
http://www.bodenpreview.com/en-us/Boys-Trousers-Jeans/22218-GRY/Boys-Steel-Lined-Skate-Trousers.html

Tks!

charmcitymom
06-14-2010, 07:17 AM
Of course I couldn't go back and look at the first page, lol. It was a 'had to know' thing since for the odd reason I got MN20. Maybe I did put it in and completely forgot???

I am just torn about getting 'The Glob' top for DS. I like it and DS will like it, I can't read the bottom line so I don't know if it says something horrid. I like it with the gray pants, anyone think its horrible or have a suggestion to go with the gray pants?

http://www.bodenpreview.com/en-us/Boys-Tops-T-shirts/21387-BLU/Boys-Blue_-Glob-Comic-T-shirt.html

Pants
http://www.bodenpreview.com/en-us/Boys-Trousers-Jeans/22218-GRY/Boys-Steel-Lined-Skate-Trousers.html

Tks!

I'm not too keen on the Glob t-shirt. Your little ones are 5, right?

I would suggest the Tomato dinosaur applique or the layered t-shirt or the monster appliques (especially the amber).

Good luck!

hillview
06-14-2010, 08:32 AM

Pants

Tks!

Agree not too keen on the glob for my almost 5 yo. The pants look great and would go with a bunch of stuff. I might do the red vintage shirt.
/hillary