PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on Graco Blossom high chair?

HannaAddict
06-10-2010, 05:13 PM
I would love any real world feedback or reviews on the Graco Blossom high chair. I almost ordered a Peg Perego Tatamia since I liked how it looked, how solid it was but space saving, etc. but glad I waited. I took baby in today and even though he's 95%, there was the big gap between the tray and baby that I've read is a problem with Peg high chairs. The tray was also a beast to try and get on and off. It has more steps than the other Peg high chairs and just wasn't easy at all. Then looked at the Boon, but baby didn't seem comfy in it and its tray wasn't the best either. Tried a few other Pegs, same gap problem. A Joovy Nook high chair, fun looking but not the best fit. Then finally tried the Graco Blossom and it seemed to work the best and fit the best. Surprise, surprise. I do want to know how much damage to wood floors to expect though and if it has any flaws that aren't apparent when just test driving it.

Thanks for any info.

swissair81
06-10-2010, 05:21 PM
I replaced my FP Healthy Care (for my 3rd kid) last summer with the Blossom. I haven't noticed any damage to my wood floors at all. I can't complain about it much. It's super easy to clean. The tray size is good. The only thing I would change is to attach the 'between the legs piece' to the seat & not the tray. I have a boy & I always feel bad closing the tray all the way.

HannaAddict
06-10-2010, 09:04 PM
Thanks so much!