PDA

View Full Version : Looking for ideas for wall decor

luckytwenty
06-10-2010, 07:06 PM
I have five 12 x 12 (album size) wooden frames and have some pretty scrapbook paper I can use as mounting. I'm trying to think of things to put in them!

There is a bit of a teddy bear theme to the nursery but I hate to overdo it and wouldn't want five framed pics of teddy bears, especially because that might get old by the time he's a toddler.

His name is going to be Charlie, so I was thinking of maybe art from Charlie & the Chocolate Factory, Charlie Brown comic strips...and then I hit a dead end. I couldn't think of three more Charlies I'd want on a nursery wall!

Another idea would be photos of the family since he will be the third (and final) child.

Any input or other suggestions? The colors are neutrals (browns, beiges) and denim-blue.

happymom
06-10-2010, 07:12 PM
Hmmm I personally would wait and put pics of him on the wall. I know I have more pics than wall space of DD and she is only 18 months! I would love to hang more pics of her in her room, but there just isn't space.

hillview
06-10-2010, 07:25 PM
I am a fan of pictures with lots of things in them. So you can play where's the bunny, oh there are 3 baby chicks etc. I also like the idea of family photos.
/hillary