PDA

View Full Version : Maternity yoga clothes?

smcdonald2
06-11-2010, 07:57 AM
My friend and I are starting yoga in July. I'm busting out of my normal workout clothes, so I know I'll need maternity clothes then. Any suggestions? Prefer something well-made, moisture-wicking, etc.

lizzywednesday
06-11-2010, 08:43 AM
I used Target's Champion C9 fold-top yoga pants w/duo dry through my entire pregnancy.

They're obviously not specifically maternity yoga pants, but I'm cheap & have issues with pants in general.

Also, I only gained around 26lbs and carried small. (DD was 8lb 1oz @ birth, though, so she wasn't tiny!)

But I am also a big person, so YMMV.

luckytwenty
06-11-2010, 09:11 AM
I've also been wearing those Target Champion fold top pants one size up (was a S, bought a M). I cut the string that sewed the fold together and it works as a nice belly panel. I wear the Target Champion moisture wick tops three sizes larger than usual (was a S, bought XLs.) I'm 5 months and have a lot of room left for both of these items--I don't think I will need anything maternity specific.

I wear this for spin and wore it for running before it got too hot (I live in S Florida) and am going to wear it to my prenatal yoga class, too (starts next week.)