PDA

View Full Version : What is the best source for BOB Revolution stroller?

creativelightbulb
06-11-2010, 09:04 AM
I'd like to purchase a black and tan Revolution but price is more important than color...

It appears most stores exclude BOB from their coupon sales so I was wondering if there is an online source that offers a better deal than BRU/BBB...

TIA

ourbabygirl
06-11-2010, 09:17 AM
We got ours from the twice-yearly REI sale (same exact stroller you're talking about; they had it in stock so we just brought it home that night). However, we bought it during the May sale, which ended on Memorial Day. There's another one coming up in October, I think, if you can wait that long... pretty sure they do 15% off the strollers, which is pretty standard for most places.

Good luck!

(You can always look on Craig's List and post a wanted ad on it, too- that would definitely get you a better price sooner.)

PCWILT
06-11-2010, 09:21 AM
I just bought the duallie from Bed, Bath and Beyond. I went into the store and they let me use my 20% coupon. I just missed the REI May sale but they did tell me they were having another sale in July but didn't know what would be on sale.

creativelightbulb
06-11-2010, 10:32 AM
I just bought the duallie from Bed, Bath and Beyond. I went into the store and they let me use my 20% coupon. I just missed the REI May sale but they did tell me they were having another sale in July but didn't know what would be on sale.

were you able to buy it in store or did you order it online then go in and get a price adjustment with the coupon?

I don't think our BBB has them in store...

poohbear
06-11-2010, 11:07 AM
LL Bean has them 20% off every few months. Are you in a hurry?

creativelightbulb
06-11-2010, 02:19 PM
LL Bean has them 20% off every few months. Are you in a hurry?

nope - no hurry - baby is due in Aug. - just trying to be proactive and save a bit

thanks!! I'll add them to my radar to watch for sales....

PCWILT
06-11-2010, 02:34 PM
I went into the store and had one of the associates order them online and apply the coupon.