PDA

View Full Version : ISO best deal on Joovy Zoom

PunkyBoo
06-12-2010, 02:54 PM
I've finally convinced DH that I need a good walker/jogger stroller, but we REALLY can't afford the Baby Jogger or any of those other ones. So after thorough reviews, I really want the Joovy Zoom 360. Problem is, even the $210 price tag is a bit much for us right now... I've seen it as low as $197.50 right now on amazon. I don't think I can convince DH even at that price- he has in mind more of a $150 limit. It looks like the blue ones are being discontinued and the new one is black and a bit more money.

Any codes or coupons to help me out? Are there still diapers.com codes out there for returning customers?? I have a great 20% coupon at BRU but it looks like they are out of them (prob. becuase they're discontinuing and replacing with the new black one.) Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!! THANKS!

poohbear
06-12-2010, 06:44 PM
Right now diapers.com has it for $199. Use code SCGEAR for 15% off, bringing it to $169.99. And you can still use bing (until July 30 :( ), which will get you an additional 10% back.
So it would be $153 after bing! (So DH will be happy)
(SCGEAR is good for returning customers - yay! It's their semi-annual sale - now through I believe June 30.)
And don't forget - diapers.com has free shipping and free returns!

PunkyBoo
06-13-2010, 12:09 AM
poohbear, you are a goddess! Thank you!! :love-retry: That's an awesome deal! :boogie: DH just gave me the greenlight to order it and it will be delivered on MONDAY! Woohoo! You're awesome!

poohbear
06-13-2010, 08:40 AM
poohbear, you are a goddess! Thank you!! :love-retry: That's an awesome deal! :boogie: DH just gave me the greenlight to order it and it will be delivered on MONDAY! Woohoo! You're awesome!

Why thank you :)
Seriously though - That's what these boards are for!
- I'm glad you got it! :yay:
PS - what color did you get?
And so exciting that you'll have it Monday - b/c diapers.com ROCKS!