PDA

View Full Version : are there cheaper alternatives to the Bravado or Glamourmom nursing tank?

AnnieW625
06-14-2010, 05:14 PM
Are there any nice alternatives besides those and that are preferably less than $20?

I just bought my first nursing tank at Target, but my Target has a horrible selection of nursing tanks. I found one that I really like and went online, but they don't have the same style:(. Hoping to find the same one at other stores in my area (I have 5 Targets in a 10 mile radius but that involves shopping with one or two kids most of the time; online is just easier, kwim?) I am not big on NIP (although I have done it much more with DD2 than I ever did with DD1) so I don't plan on wearing them out much, but I really want to wear them to bed because I am tired of my regular nursing bras getting all dirty at night (I sleep on my side and my nursing pads slip around sometimes) and then stinking through the day. So I went on Diapers.com and Amazon.com and the Glamourmom and Bravado ones are $30-$45 and since I only plan on breast feeding until DD2 is 4 mos. old I don't want to spend oodles of money on them.

tmahanes
06-14-2010, 05:38 PM
I didn't nurse but maybe watch babysteals.com todays was Glamourmom tanks for $17 and they sometimes repeat

citymama
06-14-2010, 05:55 PM
I've bought all my Glamormom tanks NWT on eBay for around $20-25 shipped.
ETA: look for ebay seller elancache

I recently bought a Motherhood Maternity nursing tank for $19.99 that is really comfy to sleep in. http://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=942100362&MasterCategory_Id=MC29

I know what you mean about shopping with 2 little ones! I'm totally and 100% an online shopper these days.