PDA

View Full Version : Best Place to order Be Fabulous???

firemama
06-14-2010, 09:13 PM
I have decided on the Jujube Be Fabulous in brown. On their website it says they can't promise when it will ship and to look elsewhere to order it. I checked Amazon and they are out. Little Dudes and Divas says it will ship late August, I think.

How can I get the best deal? Or will I just pay full price since it's so new? I like how littledudesanddivas has free shipping. This will be my first diaper bag purchase, so I have no clue.

swissair81
06-14-2010, 09:16 PM
The Be Fabulous was very popular. It sold out very quickly. You will not get a discount unless you can find a used one. You can check the Pink Room on the JJB website. People also list things on the JJB fanpage on Facebook. If you like the Be Fabulous, but don't want to pay as much- check out the new BFF. It's the same bag, just not leather & it is $150. Preorders start on 6/21 & shipping starts the first week in July. http://ju-ju-be.com/ju-ju-blog/?p=916

cndnveggie
06-15-2010, 03:24 PM
You might be able to find a like-new one in the Pink Room's FSOT forum - I've seen a few listed recently. Otherwise, your best bet is probably Nordstroms, but you would have to pay full price...

pastrygirl
06-15-2010, 03:32 PM
I would try the Pink Room first, but I also like www.granolababies.com -- they offer 5% in customer credit on every order!