PDA

View Full Version : Any recent Patemm Pad feedback? Or similar?

LD92599
06-14-2010, 09:53 PM
Not sure where to post this - butts or bags! Could be either.

The search i did for Patemm pad brought up fairly old posts; how are they these days? Anything else similar (and cheaper!) on etsy?

I don't like the pads that come w/ the diaper bags themselves typically. I remember w/ DS i did use disposable pads (ie: pet pads, etc) but I want something that'll hold wipes and diapers too.

Any suggestions?

creativelightbulb
06-15-2010, 05:59 PM
I'm 32 weeks and I bought two recently for myself...

I've been a fan of them ever since I happened upon the smaller version in Target years ago ...they had become my go to shower gift...

I think they are the most practical changing pad I've seen and I've spent quite a while looking and comparing...

they aren't cheap but worth it IMO...

LD92599
06-15-2010, 10:06 PM
I need to look closer in our Targets to see if they have them there! Figures I was there this AM.

tmrbwilson1998
06-19-2010, 09:21 PM
I used one with my kiddos (now aged 7 and almost 5) and may snag one for #3 when he arrives. I remember with #2, I used my Patemm exclusively - even got rid of the changing table and contoured pad; and because I had the large one, even 2-yr old #1 could use it! We traveled a lot during a cross-continental move when #2 was an infant and that pad was my lifesaver!

I did not like to carry it with dipes/wipes in it though - I preferred to put it in my bag (I used to carry larger bags) rather than feel like I was carrying only an overstuffed Patemm. Still loved it, though!