PDA

View Full Version : Thirsties Duo covers?

maestramommy
06-15-2010, 02:13 PM
Anyone use these? I've only used the one size cover and love them, but I'm seeing them in a M-L size, which would be great for me.

larig
06-15-2010, 08:04 PM
I like them. I think they're a little trimmer than regular thirsties. I have 50/50, and use the regular ones overnight when I've got a giant prefold and doubler--they accommodate the extra bulk better.

maestramommy
06-15-2010, 10:02 PM
I like them. I think they're a little trimmer than regular thirsties. I have 50/50, and use the regular ones overnight when I've got a giant prefold and doubler--they accommodate the extra bulk better.

Really? That's good to know. Because I was going to buy them to accommodate a giant prefold and doublers for overnight. Arwyn uses M for daytime, and I thought the M-L would be big enough. Maybe not. Maybe I should just get regulars.

So you use a giant prefold and doublers for overnight? ? Do you have a heavy wetter? How old is your DC? I'm trying it out on Arwyn tonight. I've got 3 different types of hemp doublers in this very large prefold, and hoping.

AnnieW625
06-17-2010, 01:57 PM
yes I got one and I really like it, but I have found that I like the slightly bigger Thirsties at night or the next larger size Bummis (small instead of newborn; although she's almost outgrown the newborns) at night if I have to double up, but for right now DD2 isn't a very heavy wetter. Economic wise though the Thirsties duos make more sense because you can use them twice as long as the regular ones.