PDA

View Full Version : Double Stroller Diaper Bag

rosesd
06-18-2010, 11:48 PM
Hi All! So I am due with my second in Oct. and am purchasing a side by side double stroller. Pretty much all the baskets stink so I know I will not be able to fit my diaper bag in them and the straps on my current diaper bag are not big enough to fit over the handle of my side by side double. I am just wondering what you all do with your diaper bag in the double stroller...I need ideas! Thanks!

arivecchi
06-19-2010, 07:32 AM
Our Diaper Dude works on our BJCCD, but honestly, our BJCCD has so much storage, we mostly place items right on the stroller. Our BJCCD has a basket, two mesh pockets behind the seats and a parent console. Perhaps the Skip Hop Duo would work?

WatchingThemGrow
06-19-2010, 08:32 AM
Our Diaper Dude works on our BJCCD, but honestly, our BJCCD has so much storage, we mostly place items right on the stroller. Our BJCCD has a basket, two mesh pockets behind the seats and a parent console. Perhaps the Skip Hop Duo would work?

:yeahthat: except that we have the BJCED with a parent console that holds all our drinks, snacks, etc. We throw a Skip Hop Pronto in the bottom of the stroller. If for some reason we STILL need a diaper bag, we use the Skip Hop Dash on one side of the stroller. When we had a baby that needed to be reclined, it was nice to have the diaper bag only on one side b/c the other side was clear for the baby's reclined seat. I have the huge Duo Double as well, and I think it has been on the stroller once. Usually it stays in the back of the van for emergency supplies. It's far too big to tote around.

Momof3Labs
06-19-2010, 09:37 AM
You can buy stroller clips - Stroll'r Swivl'rs or Ju Ju Be stroller clips are two that come to mind - and hang your diaper bag from that. Heck, even large carabiner clips would work.

swissair81
06-19-2010, 11:34 PM
Ju-Ju-Be stroller clips or a mommy hook. (or I guess you could buy one of those saddlebag diaperbags).