PDA

View Full Version : Breasts changes

Myira
06-19-2010, 12:20 AM
I know this topic must have been discussed before on this forum but really this is something that of late has been on my mind.

I am petite and pre-pregnancy was 34B, increased to 36D in pregnancy and now I have lost a cup size along with sagging breasts that just feel empty and the breast tissue feels like it is all over the place.

But for the past 2 cycles, around ovulation I feel firmer, fuller and have painful breasts. I went to get it checked out at the wrong time in the cycle, and for the first time felt quite embarrassed about my saggy breasts, and suddenly conscious of the fact that my OB is a male (I surprised myself, this is a doctor who I have been with through one pregnancy and labor, whats left to be embarrassed about one would think).

Well, I must confess it feels good to have perky fuller breasts for a few days w/o being pregnant :wink2:
Anyone experienced fuller or painful breasts around ovulation?

swissair81
06-19-2010, 11:33 PM
I don't have that, but it's quite common.

wellyes
06-20-2010, 12:13 AM
Sounds like your breasts are fibrocystic - very very common and nothing to worry about.

ewpmsw
06-20-2010, 01:13 PM
Mine do that once in a while - It's the best indicator I have that AF is coming that month. (Irregular and so skip a lot of months.) I can live with the sagginess. It's the one-bigger-than-the-other thing that bothers me. Ever since I BF DD, they're two different cup sizes. Sigh.

luckytwenty
06-20-2010, 06:26 PM
Every month, mine seriously are half a cup size bigger after ovulation.

I thought this post was going to be a vent about breast growth during pregnancy and I was all revved up and ready to go!!! I was a 34C/D pre-pregnancy (all three times) and am now up to a 38D (at about 20 weeks) and growing. My breasts are so swollen they are actually pink and the veins are enormous and blue, and my belly is so HIGH that I have to put powder between my boobs and my belly. I know that after nursing they will just shrink back again and get all flabby but I am not enjoying the swollen look right now, either!