PDA

View Full Version : Company Kids 15% Off + Free Delivery, Today 5am - 9pm EST

moonshh
06-21-2010, 03:51 AM
15% Off + Free Delivery, Today 5am - 9pm EST

Use code SUNSHINE

KHF
06-21-2010, 08:20 AM
I tried this code and it didn't work...do you know if there are any exclusions on it? I'm trying to order monogrammed towels for the kids from the clearance section. Thanks :)

sewarsh
06-21-2010, 08:48 AM
I tried this code and it didn't work...do you know if there are any exclusions on it? I'm trying to order monogrammed towels for the kids from the clearance section. Thanks :)

*Discount applies to new orders only, on merchandise total exclusive of tax and delivery charges. Discount will appear in the shopping cart when promotional code is entered. One-time use only. Offer does not apply to past purchases, as payment on any credit card account, Charisma® products, gift cards, clearance, custom shop, or club memberships, and may not be combined with any other offer. Offer expires at 9:00 p.m. ET, 06/21/10.
Free standard delivery within the continental U.S. on new orders only, a minimum $5.95 value. One time use only. Offer good only for standard shipping to the first “ship to” address in your order. Cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts (except free monogramming), does not apply to express, heavyweight, additional address charges, or items shipped directly from the manufacturer. Offer expires 11:59 p.m. ET, 06/24/10.

moonshh
06-21-2010, 11:38 AM
My email said take 15% off your entire order - but it could be that the discount works on regularly priced merch only? Not sure, sorry! :(

I do know that it's 5 am - 9 pm EST, so don't wait to order just before midnight or anything like that.

ett
06-21-2010, 12:23 PM

Code does not work on clearance items.