PDA

View Full Version : wet pants, dry diaper??

sariana
06-22-2010, 02:45 PM
So how is it that DD's shorts can be soaking wet, while the outside of the diaper is dry? And no, she didn't spill anything or sit in anything.

This is not the first time this has happened. The pants are wet, but the diaper is dry on the outside and really not very wet on the inside. What is happening?

lizzywednesday
06-22-2010, 03:01 PM
Did she try to use the potty without your knowledge and just not make it before she peed?

BabyBearsMom
06-22-2010, 03:36 PM
Is it coming out the leg hole? Sometime my DC sits funny and it creates a gap around the leg and the pee just comes flowing out all over. :tongue5:

sariana
06-22-2010, 03:39 PM
Is it coming out the leg hole? Sometime my DC sits funny and it creates a gap around the leg and the pee just comes flowing out all over. :tongue5:

Yeah, this is what I figured. But it seems so strange. This time she was strapped into her car seat the whole time. We went to the potty at DS's school, and then by the time we got home 20 minutes later, she was wet.

I don't remember the circumstances the last time it happened, but I think maybe she was in the car that time too. Hmmm...