PDA

View Full Version : Looong night

HonoluluMom
06-23-2010, 04:23 PM
Ugh. Feel like a bad mom. I got to bed last night around midnight. DD got up around 1:00 a.m. to nurse and then got up at 3:00 a.m. and did not want to fall back asleep :cry: I rocked her, sang to her, nursed her, lay down next to her crib, held her hand . . . everything. I feel bad just writing it, but I was irritated and frustrated - I know she can't really help it. She finally went back to sleep around 5:30 a.m. I'm tired. This really isn't so much a bit*ch, than a confession.

elephantmeg
06-23-2010, 04:57 PM
ugh, that sucks! Hope tonight goes better!!!!!

wellyes
06-23-2010, 04:57 PM
You're waaaay too nice, that's totally worthy of a bitching post! I have BTDT - I bet everyone here has, just about - and I know it sucks immensely. Sorry mama!

MamaMolly
06-23-2010, 06:03 PM
You're waaaay too nice, that's totally worthy of a bitching post! I have BTDT - I bet everyone here has, just about - and I know it sucks immensely. Sorry mama!

My thoughts exactly. You don't have to like it when your kids are a PITA. Just love them in spite of it. ;)

Sweet dreams to you both tonight!

elizabethkott
06-23-2010, 08:07 PM
(((((hugs))))), mama. We've all been frustrated and annoyed. Doesn't make you a bad mommy... just a human one. :)
I hope you get some well-deserved rest tonight, and that your little angel miraculously sleeps until 9am on Saturday morning. :D