PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used the Puj Bathtub?

swissair81
06-23-2010, 08:54 PM
http://babybathtubs.com/

I have an old evenflo tub & I'm happy with it, but I have no bathroom counters (so I have to bathe baby in the kitchen or on the floor) & it's kind of a pain. I've been looking at this, but I'm not spending $40 without lots of positive feedback.

LadyPeter
06-24-2010, 09:16 AM
I haven't, but I want to! Watching this thread for more info.

ncdel
06-24-2010, 09:54 AM
Wow that is adorable. I don't know that I'd buy it only b/c it seems like it wouldn't last very long (not sure how big the baby in the photo is...).
I had one of those chairs made of mesh that I used in my kitchen sink for my twins until they were probably 4-5 months old, I loved it, so easy on the back & having the faucet sprayer thing to rinse them off was so easy! Then I upgraded to a Eurobath, which I'm still using at almost 11 months & will until I feel pretty comfortable with them sitting in the real tub. I think some people start w/ a Eurobath from the beginning though, as long ast he baby isn't too tiny. I'm very happy with it.
GL!

BabyBearsMom
06-24-2010, 11:14 AM
I saw the Puj on Ellen and it does look awesome. I bathe DD in her fisher price bathtub, but I put her tub inside our bathtub (no water in the big bathtub, just in hers). Then I sit behind her bathtub inside the big bathtub. For some reason that was more comfortable than the floor for me and it keeps me at a good angle for hanging on to her with one hand and accessing the water and soap with my other hand.

katethegreat
06-24-2010, 11:17 AM
The Puj tub is my favorite baby accessory ever. It's totally worth the $40 because it saves you tons of space and time. bath time for babies is always a gamble, and when I used the puj tub it went smoothly! It fits in practically any sink (our bathroom and kitchen work well...I use both!) and then it wipes clean and stores by hanging on the back of our bathroom door. It's the easiest thing I've ever used! Not to mention my little one loves it because it cradles her so well, and there is no yucky stagnant water that she's sitting in. It's also great because you have two free hands to bathe, not one while the other is hanging on to your baby. I love that it's a safe tub. Anyway, I highly recommend this tub to you. promise you'll love it!!!

Andi98989
06-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Wow that is adorable. I don't know that I'd buy it only b/c it seems like it wouldn't last very long (not sure how big the baby in the photo is...).
I had one of those chairs made of mesh that I used in my kitchen sink for my twins until they were probably 4-5 months old, I loved it, so easy on the back & having the faucet sprayer thing to rinse them off was so easy!

We had one of those, too and I really liked it. After we were done with that, I just put DS in our regular bath tub with an inch or two of water in the bottom of it lying on his back. He'd kick around and scoot himself from one end to the other. :) Now he's sitting up and I run some more water for him to splash around in.

swissair81
06-24-2010, 03:35 PM
My babies are usually around 6 lbs. I could probably get 6 months out of it. That's what I get out of my regular tub too.

candaceb
06-24-2010, 04:48 PM
I have one waiting for the baby to arrive. I can't tell you how well it works, but it is adorable. It is a squishy material like one of those things you kneel on to garden. For some reason, I didn't expect that.