PDA

View Full Version : If the door is locked...

BabyBearsMom
06-25-2010, 03:19 PM
Gr! I am in my office pumping breast milk. The door is closed and lock and there is a large do not disturb sign on the door. There is a knock on the door and I call out "Not now, please come back later." Then I hear a key in the lock and the flipping cleaning guy comes in and says "Sorry ma'am, I just need the garbage." What does do not disturb mean? What does come back later mean? It certainly doesn't mean let yourself in and get the garbage. I about freaked out and said "Excuse me? Get out of her!" I am mortified. It's bad enough to be seen topless, but topless witht he hands free pumping device. I look like a factory cow. :31:

elephantmeg
06-25-2010, 03:23 PM
that is crazy! so sorry that happened to you!!!!!!!!!

bluestarfish18
06-25-2010, 03:32 PM
Next time you see him, follow him to the men's room and knock on his stall, then barge on in.

twowhat?
06-25-2010, 03:39 PM
Find the best pic you can online of a woman pumping, print it out and put it on your door, and add to it "There. Now you don't need to come in and see me right now. Go away."

PearlsMom
06-25-2010, 03:56 PM
Dear office trash man: your job is not that important. Come back some other time. Sheesh! It hardly matters why the door is closed, he shouldn't be coming in!

BabyBearsMom
06-25-2010, 03:59 PM
Dear office trash man: your job is not that important. Come back some other time. Sheesh! It hardly matters why the door is closed, he shouldn't be coming in!

That is a whole other matter. I have confidential stuff in my office that the cleaning crew should not have access to (locked in drawers, but the drawer locks are pathetic!). I already called facilities to have his key taken away.

Thanks for all the support everyone!

infomama
06-25-2010, 04:19 PM
What really gets me is that he ignored the 1) sign 2) locked door 3)verbal cue to go away and he still unlocked the door with his keys.

That guy needs to reprimanded for that IMO.

DebbieJ
06-25-2010, 04:20 PM
What really gets me is that he ignored the 1) sign 2) locked door 3)verbal cue to go away and he still unlocked the door with his keys.

:yeahthat: x1000

♥ms.pacman♥
06-25-2010, 04:22 PM
next time you see him, follow him to the men's room and knock on his stall, then barge on in.

:rotflmao: Love this!!

HonoluluMom
06-25-2010, 04:24 PM
You did the absolute right thing! I really hope his keys are taken away and you should find out from the guy's supervisor what other disciplinary steps are being taken.

TwinFoxes
06-25-2010, 06:58 PM

You did the absolute right thing! I really hope his keys are taken away and you should find out from the guy's supervisor what other disciplinary steps are being taken.

:yeahthat: !!!!!!!!!

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
06-25-2010, 07:43 PM
Next time you see him, follow him to the men's room and knock on his stall, then barge on in.

:ROTFLMAO:
That was rude, A locked door with a DND sign, get the hint buddy!

LadyPeter
06-26-2010, 10:01 AM
Creepy! We had a problem at work with a random security guy "accidentally" barging into the lactation room when it was in use. So many women reported the same thing that they fired him. Now the room is a lot more secure.

gatorsmom
06-26-2010, 12:13 PM

:yeahthat: Unless the guy only spoke Spanish. But it sounds like he spoke English. I think it is also creepy and I"d make sure he was reprimanded.