PDA

View Full Version : best place to buy ju ju be online?

jacksmoma
06-25-2010, 05:09 PM
hi all! i am a big poster in the stroller forum but have a diaper bag???- where should i get the new ju ju be mighty be from online? littledudesanddivas has free shipping (yay!) but the save15 code won't work (maybe b/c i'm pre-ordering the shadow waltz color??!) help! want to save a buck or two if i can :)

swissair81
06-25-2010, 05:23 PM
i ordered from jjb directly & got a percentage off via ebates, but they don't have free shipping (boo). jjb doesn't allow coupons & their new pre orders are the least likely to discounted of anything they sell. there are too many people willing to pay full price.

pastrygirl
06-25-2010, 07:32 PM
You can't use coupon codes on JJB, anywhere. But, if you CD or babywear, www.granolababies.com gives you 5% customer credit (in points) when you order. You can use that credit for diapers/slings/etc.

TwoBees
06-25-2010, 08:13 PM
Ebags carries JJB. You can't use a coupon though. Unfortunately, they don't have the new styles yet.

Kymberley
06-25-2010, 09:09 PM
Little Dudes and Divas has free shipping over $25. Mamas and Munchkins has free shipping over $75 and usually the give you free gifts with your order.

ang79
06-26-2010, 11:48 PM
Ebags carries JJB. You can't use a coupon though. Unfortunately, they don't have the new styles yet.

Ebags has the Mighty Be and you can get 20% bing cashback until the end of July and I think free shipping. Or, check the Pink Room (at the JuJuBe website), there are always a few for sale in the FSOT section for between $40-$45.

I bought one in Dizzy Daisy and loved the print but the bag itself was just too big for me. I've become quite the minimalist packer!

poohbear
06-28-2010, 09:25 AM
Ebags has the Mighty Be and you can get 20% bing cashback until the end of July and I think free shipping. Or, check the Pink Room (at the JuJuBe website), there are always a few for sale in the FSOT section for between $40-$45.

I bought one in Dizzy Daisy and loved the print but the bag itself was just too big for me. I've become quite the minimalist packer!

I believe ebags will also pricematch if you find a better deal on amazon...
That with the 20% back probably makes them the best deal. Until July 30....

peggy_morrison
07-09-2010, 10:37 PM
If you are not picky about the pattern, try PBK http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/be-all-diaper-bag/?pkey=cnew-to-sale

FooMama
07-19-2010, 04:03 AM
I believe ebags will also pricematch if you find a better deal on amazon...
That with the 20% back probably makes them the best deal. Until July 30....

Forgive my ignorance, but what's happening on the 30th???

swissair81
07-19-2010, 06:57 AM
I believe that is when Bing is ending its cash back program.