PDA

View Full Version : Where did you get your Hynobabies set?

ourbabygirl
06-25-2010, 11:28 PM
I'm interested in doing the self-study at home since DH travels often for work and I don't have childcare for DD. It seems like many of you on this board have had success with "Hypnobabies," and I'm wondering where you got your c.d. and books. Our library system doesn't have it, and it looks like it's around $149 on Amazon. Our Craig's List doesn't have one, either, but there seem to be a few on eBay...would you trust that & buy from them? (They're considerably cheaper than a new version on Amazon.) Or if someone here is willing to sell me their set, maybe I could do that. ;) Otherwise, care to share where you got yours? Any recommendations?
Also, I *think* the newest version is 6th edition, do you think that's right? Does it matter if it's a 4th or 5th edition that I get? Just wondering... :)
I'd like to get something soon so I can get started, as I only have a few months left of my pregnancy.

Thanks so much!

nupe
06-26-2010, 07:01 AM
I got mine from the hypnobabies website back in 07.

Katigre
06-26-2010, 08:49 AM
I ordered mine directly from the hypnobabies website - watch for coupon codes (usually for 10% off). http://hypnobabies.com/store/view_sub.php?id=1&cid=1

Once you are done with it you can sell it used for a good price - at least $75 if not more - so you'll recoup some of your money that way.

JMS
06-26-2010, 08:57 AM
I sent you a PM :)

Raidra
06-26-2010, 10:54 AM
I got mine from Hypnobabies.. it was my Xmas gift when I was pregnant with Fiona.

Looks like you got an offer, but if anyone else is looking for a used copy, I don't need mine anymore.. send me a PM if interested.