PDA

View Full Version : I hate my haircut

MamaMolly
06-26-2010, 03:41 PM
Waaaaaaaa! Right after I had DD2 I got a cute shag. Very easy, very flattering. I loved it. Yesterday I went to get a trim and I hate, hate, hate what my hair looks like. I even hate the way it feels. It is ugly and I feel ugly. WAAAAAAAAAA!

Here is what went wrong:
1) I asked for the same cut only a little shorter. It is NOT the same cut. It is a LOT shorter. It is UGLY.
2) I have no option to go to the same salon or stylist. I am overseas again and went to the 'best' guy here.
3) I don't speak enough Spanish to get into the finer parts of describing what I want. I can say basics like asking for a trim, the same style please, not short, I prefer feminine styles, etc.

I know FOR.A.FACT. I did not ask for an ugly uneven haircut that makes me look like a blond-ish Q-tip. Yuck.

scriptkitten
06-26-2010, 04:32 PM
Awwww I'm sorry. It's a horrible feeling to get a bad cut

Perhaps you can take a photo next time? However, I haven't had much success that route either. My best bet is to have relationships with stylists. I used to live in NYC and I've been known to take the train 4hrs from my current city just for haircuts.