PDA

View Full Version : so overwhelmed

malphy
06-26-2010, 10:45 PM
Among all my many problems I am losing my home. We are selling as a short sale and then we have to find a place to rent.

I have been cleaning all day because there is an open house tomorrow. I will be paying the price big time for that as my fibromyalgia is flaring. I am not into it in the first place as I love my home but I have no choice.

I am so sad and so angry about the situation and there is not much I can do about.

Having to have the house in sellable condition at all times is very hard for me to maintain due to my physical and emotional difficulties. Not to mention a messy, active 3 yr old.

I just hate it, hate it, hate it!!!!!!

Then we have to try and find a place to rent, oh joy!

The sad part is we could easily move in w/fil with room to spare for all of us but he is not allowing it for some unknown reason. His wife died several months ago and he is alone in a huge home. It is more than he can care for. We proposed to move in and pay him the rent that would otherwise go to some stranger. Still for unknown reasons he won't do it.

SIGH.............................................. ...

DietCokeLover
06-26-2010, 10:49 PM
I am very sorry.

LexyLou
06-26-2010, 10:52 PM
I'm sorry. We had to short sale our home too. It sucks.

WatchingThemGrow
06-26-2010, 11:04 PM
:hug: I'm sorry you're going through all that, plus suffering physically. Not fair.

sunnyside
06-26-2010, 11:23 PM
Awww hugs. I'm sorry. I understand. We lost all of our properties as well. I know how hard it can be. Try to remember that you are on the way to putting this behind you, and you're ok and you're going to be ok. :hug5:

gatorsmom
06-26-2010, 11:31 PM
I'm so sorry. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Melbel
06-26-2010, 11:41 PM
I am sorry you are going through such hard times and hope that things improve soon. Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way.

kozachka
06-27-2010, 03:31 AM
I am sorry you are going through such hard times and hope that things improve soon.

Me, too. This is such a difficult time for you, but it will pass.

TwinFoxes
06-27-2010, 06:18 AM
I'm sorry. I hope you are able to find a wonderful place to live.

ThreeofUs
06-27-2010, 07:04 AM
Hugs to you. May you find a wonderful place to live.

KrisM
06-27-2010, 08:03 AM
I'm sorry. I hope it sells quickly.

KpbS
06-27-2010, 10:29 AM
Hope you will find a good place to live and things will turn around for your family. Maybe FIL will change his mind at some point.

4Myluvbugs
06-27-2010, 10:48 AM
You are in my thoughts! Hope things start looking up for you soon!

Smillow
06-27-2010, 11:37 AM
I know this is a very difficult time. Sometimes, though, wonderful opportunities arise from the ashes of a difficult situation. I hope this is the beginning of wonderful things for you & your family.