PDA

View Full Version : I'm having one of those days...

swissair81
06-27-2010, 07:04 PM
Dh wasn't home all day. I have the worst headache & body aches & basically spent the whole day dragging myself from bed to couch & back. I let the kids watch one netflix video after another & had mandatory nap time (reading time for my oldest) to retain my sanity. I feel so bad. I hope I'm not getting sick. Oh and can I just mention that tylenol does NOTHING for headaches? Just needed to get that off my chest. Thanks.

LadyPeter
06-27-2010, 07:15 PM
I am so sorry. I agree that Tylenol is useless for headaches, bodyaches, anything. It's like taking nothing.

Mandatory nap time sounds like heaven...hope you got to rest as well.

hillview
06-27-2010, 07:17 PM
Ugg. Feel better!! HUGS
/hillary

swissair81
06-27-2010, 07:27 PM
Oh and someone (who didn't know any better) chose today to tell me that I have a while to go. Who in their right mind says that to a crabby person in their 3rd trimester who is covered in children when it is hot, muggy, raining outside? Seriously?!

Beth24
06-27-2010, 07:34 PM
Oh and someone (who didn't know any better) chose today to tell me that I have a while to go. Who in their right mind says that to a crabby person in their 3rd trimester who is covered in children when it is hot, muggy, raining outside? Seriously?!

Someone who isn't pregnant with their 4th child during summertime. Seriously! I feel for you big time. Ny husband had to work late all week and I was dragging so badly by the end of each day its a miracle I was able to feed my kids dinner. Hang in there. :grouphug:

swissair81
06-27-2010, 07:38 PM
She should have known better though. She has 6 or 7 kids. Don't you think she might have known better...?

ewpmsw
06-27-2010, 07:41 PM
Hope that you're feeling better. I've been wondering if something is going around, or if it's the heat. DD and I had a touch of something icky this week, then found out the sitter did, too. Feel better soon!

Beth24
06-27-2010, 07:43 PM
She should have known better though. She has 6 or 7 kids. Don't you think she might have known better...?

Yes, then I guess she has no excuse! :ROTFLMAO:

sunnyside
06-28-2010, 12:10 AM
Dh wasn't home all day. I have the worst headache & body aches & basically spent the whole day dragging myself from bed to couch & back. I let the kids watch one netflix video after another & had mandatory nap time (reading time for my oldest) to retain my sanity. I feel so bad. I hope I'm not getting sick. Oh and can I just mention that tylenol does NOTHING for headaches? Just needed to get that off my chest. Thanks.

Awww I'm sorry you're feeling so bad! Tylenol doesn't help me either. I can imagine that it's pretty challenging! I am at the tail end of my pregnancy and I don't have any kids yet and I'm still having a bit of a tough time. I hope that your headache goes away and you feel better tomorrow.

arivecchi
06-28-2010, 04:26 AM
Here's hoping tomorrow is a better day. :)

swissair81
06-28-2010, 07:46 AM
It's funny how I am so intolerant of the end of pregnancy symptoms now. When I was pregnant with my oldest, I was a full time nursing student. I was in clinicals until 2 days before she was born & I'm almost positive I was in pre-labor during my final. Now I just sit & drag for weeks beforehand.

I hope today is a better day too.

sunnyside
06-28-2010, 02:04 PM
:hug5:

Hugs Swiss.