PDA

View Full Version : Not sure where to post this..........

newg
06-28-2010, 09:26 AM
But what kind of stuff does Buy Buy Baby carry? Do they sell diapers and and wipes and stuff like BRU or is it more of a boutique type store with higher-end stuff??

There is one opening up right near me this fall and I'd love to be able to use this store instead of driving 30+min. to a BRU/TRU for good deals.

Momit
06-28-2010, 09:33 AM
It's very similar to BRU, not boutique-y at all. They carry diapers and wipes, clothes plus all the equipment like strollers and carseats.

♥ms.pacman♥
06-28-2010, 09:35 AM
the inside of the store looks exactly like Bed Bath & Beyond, but with baby stuff instead of household stuff :)

it carries stuff like Babies R Us (diapers, wipes, toys, etc), but it has more selection and looks a bit nicer IMO..has more of the "higher end" strollers that are popular on this board (BJCM, UppaBaby Vista, etc) in addition to just basically Gracos/Evenflos at BRU

they carry Aden & Anais swaddle blankets/sleep sacks. Never saw those at a BRU

BabyBearsMom
06-28-2010, 10:04 AM
it carries stuff like Babies R Us (diapers, wipes, toys, etc), but it has more selection and looks a bit nicer IMO

:yeahthat:

I love Buy Buy Baby. They have much better customer servive than BRU and their baby furniture is excellent.

vonfirmath
06-28-2010, 10:35 AM
It's like Babies R us, but with a slightly different selection -- I've found stuff at BRU that Buy Buy Baby does not have (BRU has the 3 for $8 Gerber training pants. Buy Buy Baby only has the 2 for $10 kind, BRU has the extra lids and accessories for Snack Traps that BBB does not have.) And vice versa. BBB is more likely to have boutique-y kind of items (Sophia the Giraffe, Plan Toys wooden toys. Baby Jogger strollers. "green" diapers.) BRU is more mainstream.

daisymommy
06-28-2010, 10:38 AM
I could spend all day (and all my money too ;)) at Buy-Buy-Baby.

It's like the posh version of BRU. So many things that I have only read about or seen online or in magazines I've seen at BBB. In our local town, there isn't anything good, so I have to drive 30 min. one way to get there, but thankfully it's next door to Trader Joes :)