PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Bauer Women's T's $9.99

Twoboos
06-28-2010, 10:39 AM
Not all styles, but some. Expires 7/6.

Of course IMO, a tshirt is pretty much only worth $10, not the $24.50 they were originally charging!! ;)

PAfirsttimemom
06-28-2010, 11:02 AM
I haven't bought Eddie Bauer tees in awhile. Are they a fairly long length? I hate T-shirts that are too short.

ltmommy
06-28-2010, 12:43 PM
I ordered some a couple of years ago and they were short. I am still not sure if they started out that way or they shrunk when I washed them, but I can't really wear them now. And I am only 5' tall! They may have redesigned them since, though.

dotgirl
06-28-2010, 12:48 PM
I haven't bought Eddie Bauer tees in awhile. Are they a fairly long length? I hate T-shirts that are too short.

I tried a couple on about six months ago, and was not pleased with the length. I'm tall (5'9"), but it's mostly my legs - I have an "average" length torso. And these shirts barely went past my waistband when I was standing - bending over would have shown the world my pasty white back. No thank you!

annex
06-28-2010, 01:29 PM
If you order online, there is a Tall option for most t-shirts. However, you do get stuck with their $3 handling fee plus the shipping fee. I have a long torso and never have any luck with their regular sizes for tops - way too short.

Twoboos
06-28-2010, 01:48 PM
Hmmm, I don't know about the length. I have a couple of tanks in my cart, it says the length is 25" (you can see that in the "details" section). I think that's as long as the tank I'm wearing now, which hits my low hip (from ON). I am 5'5".

I am going to measure another tank that I am not wearing, LOL.