PDA

View Full Version : Update Again: Update: Great Customer Service Experience

DietCokeLover
06-28-2010, 10:57 AM
Just wanted to say that I am again really pleased with the customer service with Kolcraft. My son's mattress was starting to get a little wimpy in the middle where he primarily lays. So, I thought what could it hurt to call and see if they will replace it. I called, emailed a couple of pictures and now a brand new upgraded mattress is on it's way again. This will be my 2nd new mattress from them in less than 3 months. I'm impressed.

Update: just wanted to say, they called me today to tell me they upgraded my mattress for free and it shipped yesterday!

DD has a Kolcraft mattress that is 3+ years old. It has weathered many toddler bouncing fests, but is now sagging and the covering is ripping. I was getting ready to go buy another, when I remembered the tag said it had a 7 year warrantee. I called this morning, explained the condition of the mattress. She had me take 3 pictures of it, email it to her. Within 20 minutes, I had a response that they would be sending me a new mattress and that I could upgrade to a better mattress for a very small charge if I wanted.

VERY impressed with the quick response from Kolcraft.

BabyMine
07-05-2010, 12:06 PM
WOW!! That is excellent. Now that is great CS.

DietCokeLover
07-09-2010, 10:01 AM
Update in 1st post

SnuggleBuggles
07-09-2010, 10:04 AM
Boy, I should have called about ds2's mattress, if it had the same warranty (also Kolcraft). Too late now b/c it's 8yo but the cover is torn in many places and just not in great shape. Of course, it was the $30 one from Target so I didn't expect that much out of it.

Beth

AnnieW625
07-14-2010, 01:38 PM
that's great to know. We have a store branded Kolcraft with a 10 yr. warranty. I think the mattress is sagging, but no rips. I'll have to check when I change the sheets.

DietCokeLover
09-21-2010, 09:41 PM
New experience with this company in first post.