PDA

View Full Version : Just realized this weekend...

HIU8
06-28-2010, 11:37 AM
That my 3 yr old DD and my 5 1/2 yr old DS wear the same size clothing. They both wear sz 6 undies and size 5 pants and shirts (although DS will soon be in a size 6 all around). I was doing some reorg yesterday when I realized this. Makes me wish that DS's winter coat was more unisex instead of yellow and black.

Gracemom
06-28-2010, 06:12 PM
My kids too! I have a tall and lanky DD who just turned 7, and my chunky DS who will be 4 in August. I just ordered them days of the week underwear from Gymboree, and they both wear size 7/8! The undies are snug on my son, but have a little room still on my daughter, who is more than 3 years older!

maiaann
06-28-2010, 08:34 PM
Crazy, isn't it! DD1 is nearly as tall as me and we share socks. When DH is folding our laundry he gets so confused with whose stuff is whose. With 3 girls in the mix (+ me), I can only imagine it becoming more confusing in a few more years!

cuca_
06-28-2010, 08:42 PM
Same here. My 7 year old and my 5 year old wear the same size. Unfortunately that means no hand me downs.

ljackson
06-28-2010, 09:16 PM
My 3.5 year old DD wears the same pair of pants as her 11 month old brother (size 6-12 months) but they are Capris on her and not on him. She actually thinks that they have a pair each in different sizes, but it is really one pair and I decide who gets to wear them based on the weather.