PDA

View Full Version : Case of the Mondays.

ewpmsw
06-28-2010, 02:30 PM
DD was up at 5 and threw up everywhere at 5:15. She was most upset that I didn't have a "nakkan" so she could wipe her face and hands immediately.

Big spider decided to skitter across my face, out of a washcloth, while I was washing my face, causing me to scream like a little girl and wake sick DD.

DH watched DD so I could take care of my folks' dogs before the 100 degree heat set in. On the way over, I rear-ended a man who changed his mind about turning at the last minute. (Hole in my bumper, no damage to him. Whew!) I let the dogs out and begged them to "go potty" for several minutes before realizing it was a wasted trip, bringing them back inside and leaving. B*tch session from my mother about going over too early in the day for the dogs to do their business was not helpful. Who is doing who a favor? (Who? Whom? Whatever.)

Now DD and I are both sick and whiney. Hoping we can make it to the pediatrician's office this afternoon without incident or accident or melting.

So whiney!

sarahsthreads
06-28-2010, 03:31 PM
Ugh. Not a good start to the week, huh? Hugs!

Oh, and my very nearly two year old calls them a "nakkan" too. I could totally see that being the most upsetting bit for her too - she only likes to get dirty on her own terms!

Sarah

MamaMolly
06-28-2010, 03:51 PM
Yuck. Only good thing is that you have CLEARLY had your 3 bad things so now it should all be better and better. :grouphug: