PDA

View Full Version : miserable and angry

lmh2402
06-29-2010, 01:59 PM
the list of reasons why is long and i just need to get this out

1. DH - DS is 14 months old. we do not let him play peek-a-boo on the concrete steps of our brownstone and then act suprised when he stumbles and skins ALL THE TISSUE off his right eye lid. all gone. bloody, horrible sight. and kid has been miserable all day since. where is your common sense?

2. DH - your major mistakes of years past with our A/C vendor is still collecting dividends. how is it possible that i have to live with the understanding that on days when it is simply "too hot," our AC gets overheated and dies?

3. DH - did i mention how horrible an idea it is to keep this godforsaken apt and rent it? have you noticed our disasterous issues with the A/C? what is going to happen with the renters move in and start calling us that it is hot as hades in there?

4. DH/mortgage person (supposedly DH's "good, personal friend,") we are soon to be homeless. we have no mortgage commitment still. our contingency on the home we are trying to purchase expired yesterday. i have no idea if the sellers gave us an extension. i have no idea what we will do if they don't give us an extension b/c we will have nowhere to live since RENTED OUR APT!!!

5. DH/lawyer for purchase - weren't you people taught proper business etiquette? when did it become ok to simply not return phone calls? and if lawyer doesn't return call...DH, does it seem illogical that you would then call him back? i understand that you left him a message on mon morning. i also understand that it's tues afternoon. you haven't heard back. CALL AGAIN!!!!

6. DS - do you understand that if one more meal ends up dripping down my walls while you scream bloody murder in my face, i might be driven to simply take to my bed and hope that your dad decides that he will be in charge of all meals moving forward

i could go on. but i won't.

i feel like i'm very close to losing my mind.

thanks.

arivecchi
06-29-2010, 02:41 PM
Holy moly! You have so much going on! :hug:

Can you call your mom and have her come over so you can go for a movie or a walk?

TwinFoxes
06-29-2010, 02:44 PM
Oh dear. I'm sorry. :hug:

ewpmsw
06-29-2010, 03:06 PM
Oh, wow. :hug: Poor DS, for starters. Hope there's something you can do for his eye. Sending some p's and pt's your way and hoping things get better.

BabyMine
06-29-2010, 03:47 PM
:hug: I'm so sorry. I hope it gets better.

shoxie
06-29-2010, 03:55 PM
That sounds absolutely horrible - I'm so sorry you're going through all this at once. I hope things get better soon. :hug:

larig
06-29-2010, 05:40 PM
hugs to you and your poor DS. It's so hard when a little one is hurting. And, on top of that all the other stuff you're dealing with sounds awful. fingers crossed for good outcomes, a cool summer and mortgage miracles.

Melbel
06-29-2010, 06:13 PM
Wow. That is quite a list. Sending prayers & positive thoughts for a speedy recovery for your DS and a smooth move. I probably already said enough about H in response to prior threads, but I simply do not trust him. Hopefully just my lawyerly paranoia. :grouphug:

:54:

gatorsmom
06-29-2010, 07:45 PM
Oh, gosh you have a lot going on. Big hugs.