PDA

View Full Version : Pampers Extra Protection

maestramommy
06-29-2010, 04:08 PM
Are they really for nighttime? The pic on the box seems to indicate yes, but although they work pretty well on Laurel if I size up, they don't seem to work for Arwyn if I stick to the same size. She has been heavily wetting lately, and the XL prefold with doublers wasn't working, so I tried this Pampers dipe, and that didn't work either. She leaked all over, and in the middle of the night woke up crying, and we had to go change her AND her sheets. Last night I put her in a regular Huggies Supremes, and that did work.

*&^%$#! If only Huggies Overnights had been available the day I needed nighttime dipes! Now I'm stuck with these until the pack is done. Hmph.

catsnkid
06-29-2010, 10:07 PM
They worked okay for me but I thought that Huggies overnites were way more absorbent and a better buy, plus they smell better.

scmama
06-30-2010, 12:54 AM
I used them as overnight diapers while DS was in size 3 and 4. When we switched him into 5's they just didn't fit right and he kept leaking through them night after night. After switching to huggies overnights we haven't had any problems. A month or two later after switching to huggies I tried the pampers again, just to use the rest of the diapers, and he leaks every time we put him in the pampers. I guess the cut on the size 5's just don't work for DS. Either way, I'm so happy with the huggies overnights now.