PDA

View Full Version : Secret celebrity marriages

SnuggleBuggles
06-29-2010, 07:13 PM
I admit that I don't keep up with celebrity stuff unless it's a topic here or looks interesting as I am flipping through Yahoo headlines. Today's slideshow about celebrity weddings surprised me.

1. Brain Austin Green of Beverly Hills 90210 (original) fame looks pretty good these days and just married Megan Fox (can't say I am a fan).

2. Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson have been married since 2008?! I didn't even know they were a couple! What rock have I been living under? Is this common knowledge that they were a couple?

http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/secret-celebrity-weddings/3989/1#OmgPhoid=1

Beth

ourbabygirl
06-29-2010, 07:17 PM
Wow, I definitely didn't know about #2, but I had heard recently that Brian & Megan had gotten engaged... on a beach in CA/ Mexico or something? The funny/ terrible thing is that she had just gotten the huge ring & must have been jumping up & down because she LOST IT! I guess the crew at the hotel & other people searched the sand/ beach for hours & couldn't ever find it.
Yikes.

TwinFoxes
06-29-2010, 07:20 PM
2. Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson have been married since 2008?! I didn't even know they were a couple! What rock have I been living under? Is this common knowledge that they were a couple?

http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/secret-celebrity-weddings/3989/1#OmgPhoid=1

Beth

Yeah, definitely not a secret. :) You clearly need to catch up on your gossip mag reading! :wink2:

SnuggleBuggles
06-29-2010, 07:24 PM
Yeah, definitely not a secret. :) You clearly need to catch up on your gossip mag reading! :wink2:

Well, that's a good looking couple!! I should get my friend to give me her Us magazine after she is finished with them. :)

Beth

codex57
06-29-2010, 07:29 PM
Neither are a secret. BAG and Megan Fox have been a couple for forever. Particularly in celebrity years. They got married in secret, but most celebrity marriages are cloaked in some secrecy for privacy reasons unless paid for by a magazine or something. They announced it right afterwards so it wasn't a real "secret" marriage or anything.

And yeah, RR and Scar Jo as a couple wasn't a secret either. They even talk about their marriage in interviews, red carpet events, etc. They just haven't been in anything really famous for a while so they haven't been in the news much. I think the last thing was Iron Man 2, but she had a relatively minor role so press was more concentrated on Robert Downey Jr.

DW likes to watch Extra and Access Hollywood during dinner

SnuggleBuggles
06-29-2010, 07:34 PM

DW likes to watch Extra and Access Hollywood during dinner

:rotflmao: I was wondering how you were so well versed!!

Beth

SnuggleBuggles
06-29-2010, 07:35 PM
I'm starting to feel a little glimmer about #2 deep in my brain like I saw them together once and remarked on it but quickly forgot.

codex57
06-29-2010, 07:49 PM
:rotflmao: I was wondering how you were so well versed!!

Beth

We are NOT allowed to watch anything else during that time. :p Plus, she'll tell me news if she reads it on the web or something.

I'm actually a bit more aware of Ryan Reynolds and ScarJo than most other celebrity couples cuz like most males, I think ScarJo is hot and I actually really like Ryan Reynolds as an actor. I think he's hilarious. Been a big fan since Van Wilder. DW thinks he's cute so we both like to watch his movies.