PDA

View Full Version : Traveling + pumping bites!

wendibird22
06-29-2010, 08:15 PM
I hate traveling and pumping. I drove 6 hrs to attend a board meeting so I had to stop once to pump in the car. And it never fails no matter how obscure a parking place I chose someone always parks near me. I have DHs 2dr civic which has 2 carseats in the back so I have to pump in the front seat. Then I'm sharing a hotel room with a colleague so now I'm sitting here in the bathroom pumping. Cleaning pump parts and storing milk, and transporting it home is just such a PITA! I'm so glad that I'm only gone until tomorrow night.

liamsmom
06-29-2010, 09:21 PM
Yup, that bites. I even hate it when I'm traveling to see family.

♥ms.pacman♥
06-29-2010, 11:58 PM
eek. and your company couldn't even provide you with your own hotel room?? that sucks. even if i didn't have to deal with pumping i think it's kinda weird to have to share a hotel room with a co-worker, period.

pumping while traveling is so annoying, the most annoying part has got to be washing (and drying) all those parts (pump parts, bottle parts, etc) in a hotel sink. bleh. the soap there is really crappy, ther'es like no counter space in those bathrooms and i hate leaving the parts out to dry on a random countertop.