PDA

View Full Version : Totsy, I Hate You Even More...

JCat
06-30-2010, 04:31 PM
if that's possible. I posted a couple months ago about how they took my money but never sent the item. Never answered emails, their phone, or phone messages about it either. So I got stuck doing a chargeback to get my money back. Well apparently there ARE actual people at Totsy! They disputed my chargeback and now the bank is going to let them KEEP my money. (I don't see why. They have no proof of delivery.)
I live pretty close to NYC. So Totsy wankers, I'll be at your office soon with my paperwork asking you to please, pleeeeeease give me my money back. (Or the item, which I'd much rather have.) And thank you Totsy. Having my money stolen and going through all this aggravation with the phone calls to you, the bank and dealing with the emails has been a wonderful Mother's Day present. I'd much rather have had that then the ITEM I ORDERED.

misshollygolightly
06-30-2010, 05:37 PM
Yeesh. What a pita. I hope you get your refund and/or the item! They'll lose a lot of customers that way.

BabyMine
06-30-2010, 07:06 PM
Great. I ordered from them a couple weeks ago.

happymomma
06-30-2010, 09:33 PM
I ordered from them about 4 weeks ago. It's been really hard getting them to respond. I was charged about 3 weeks ago. From what I was told, they charge you when the item is shipped to them. Then it takes awhile to ship to me. I just heard from them that the item was shipped yesterday. We'll see. I really want my items also. I am crossing my fingers that I get it soon.

TwinFoxes
07-01-2010, 07:31 AM
Wait, what did your card issuer say? I'd dispute their dispute. I would read the card issuer the riot act.

What cc company is it? I think they deserve our scorn as much as Totsy.

This sucks, I'm sorry this happened. :thumbsdown:

BabyMine
07-01-2010, 01:05 PM
Here is something about Totsy and their shipping.

http://www.allthatblooms.net/?p=3693

Have you tried contacting them through Facebook?

BabyMine
07-01-2010, 01:09 PM
Wow if you click on the discussion tab on their Facebook page you will see all the people that are upset with them out the long shipping and lack of communication.

On their FB site they give an email address in case you have waited over the stated 4 week delivery time. They are changing their site and will now only charge the card once the merchandise has shipped.

[email protected]
with the e-mail used on your Totsy account and order number. Her name is Jennifer.

She also has her own FB page that you can also contact her on.
http://www.facebook.com/search/?post_form_id=2e99a68cdd879f9201be57f5f9e2ad28&q=Jennifer%20at%20Totsy&init=quick&ref=search_loaded#!/profile.php?id=100000760163462&ref=search

JCat
07-01-2010, 06:05 PM
Thank you all so much! I'll be doing all my new Totsy "homework" tomorrow.

SammyeGail
07-03-2010, 06:48 AM
I am so sorry! I am signed up with them but have never ordered. I hate that you've had to go thru this, but now I know not to ever order anything.

I have with Hautelook.com and the shipping takes forever. I guess they have to received the items from whoever had the specials at the time, get it all sorted out, then ship it out to you.

They at least have good C.S., I ordered a home decor item, it was an iron stand, 11 X 10, that held 4 glass tubes that were vases. When I got it 2 of the glass vases were broken and they credited my card back.

So here's a HUGE :thumbsdown: for totsy!!!