PDA

View Full Version : S/O: funny bumper stickers or license plates

Twoboos
06-30-2010, 07:46 PM
Another thread mentioned weird/funny license plates. (glbb35, this means you!! :))

Post amusing/horrifying/silly ones you've seen!

My fav bumper sticker I will always remember: "My other ride is your girlfriend." Nearly drove off the road laughing.

clc053103
06-30-2010, 07:47 PM
Honk if you love Jesus.
Text while driving if you want to meet him.

Carrots
06-30-2010, 07:48 PM
I always got a laugh out of the bumper stickers of George W. Bush's face with "WTF?" written under it.

PunkyBoo
06-30-2010, 07:51 PM
Way way back in the 80's, my dad bought some fancy Jaguar "E- class" car. He went to DMV and requested the license plate: EJAGUL8. Get it, E-Jag?? YEah, DMV "got it" too and would NOT issue the license plate. Go figure! ;)

kijip
06-30-2010, 07:55 PM
Not my political opinion at all but I got a laugh out of this one yesterday. It's a clever one. "I'll take my guns, freedom and money. You can keep "the change" with a pic of Obama.

I always laugh when I see "Only YOU can stop narcissism" :hysterical:

Twoboos
06-30-2010, 08:10 PM
Way way back in the 80's, my dad bought some fancy Jaguar "E- class" car. He went to DMV and requested the license plate: EJAGUL8. Get it, E-Jag?? YEah, DMV "got it" too and would NOT issue the license plate. Go figure! ;)

STOP IT!!! That is hilarious!!! You definitely win! :hysterical:

sidmand
06-30-2010, 08:12 PM
I just saw one, "Honk if one of the twins falls out."

I thought it was funny! :)

Cam&Clay
06-30-2010, 08:21 PM
One of my favs (much to DH's dismay) is VOLDEMORT VOTES REPUBLICAN. Another great one is COME TO THE DARK SIDE. WE HAVE COOKIES.

GonnaBeNana
06-30-2010, 08:45 PM
I have a license plate in the back window of my truck that says

"You Can't Scare Me...I Have Children!"

I also have a bumper sticker that says

"Driver Carries No Cash...Daughter Plays Hockey."

My favorite one, and it's on my car too says

"Jesus>War."

crispychicky
06-30-2010, 08:47 PM
They had a short story on NPR a while back about a vegetarian (vegan maybe?) woman who wanted to get a vanity plate proclaiming her love of tofu. She wanted 'ILVTOFU'. The DMV said no. I guess they didn't like the 'F' and 'U' combination.

Cam&Clay
06-30-2010, 08:52 PM
I once saw a license plate that said &BYOND. The cute part? It was on an Infiniti.

LD92599
06-30-2010, 09:11 PM
I once saw a license plate that said &BYOND. The cute part? It was on an Infiniti.

Funny because my DH just got a VERY similar plate in a different state, also on an Infiniti! We've had people honk and tell us they love our plate, with a chuckle! On a previous Infiniti I had 1OVRZRO but that one was tricky for others to "figure out." I also had GRANDPX on a Grand Prix but alot of people mistook it for Grandpa!

gatorsmom
06-30-2010, 09:11 PM
I once saw the licence plate for some art dealer's delivery van. The plates read VAN GO

LMPC
06-30-2010, 09:13 PM
Funny because my DH just got a VERY similar plate in a different state, also on an Infiniti! We've had people honk and tell us they love our plate, with a chuckle! On a previous Infiniti I had 1OVRZRO but that one was tricky for others to "figure out." I also had GRANDPX on a Grand Prix but alot of people mistook it for Grandpa!

1OVERZRO....love it!! I would never be that clever!

elizabethkott
06-30-2010, 09:24 PM
My dad has his doctorate in astronomy and his vanity plate is "StarDoc". One of his astronomy buddies has "Orion".
A friend in college had the bumper sticker:
"I like cats. They taste like chicken."

JMS
06-30-2010, 09:29 PM
This is kinda on point. I went to Boston College. Like everyone else on campus, I had a"BOSTON COLLEGE" sticker on my rear window. Some people though (I myself not so brave and/or daring and/or bold) would cut the B to the shape of a L and then cut the O to the shape of an I so that the sticker would instead read "LOST IN COLLEGE" .. kinda funny right? :)

cvanbrunt
06-30-2010, 09:30 PM
There's one in my neighborhood that says "Republicans for Voldemort". My favorite was on one of the professor's car in graduate school: OUTLIER. I loved it so much we named my DH consulting business Outlier C&D.

The BMV in Indiana stopped giving out plates the WTF### combination pretty quickly.

mommyp
06-30-2010, 09:56 PM
The best bumper sticker I saw recently said "4/3 people have trouble with fractions".

purpleeyes
06-30-2010, 10:25 PM
I saw this one last week-it's old political news, but I found it amusing nonetheless

"Ms. Palin: Jesus was a community organizer. Pontius Pilate was a governor"

A long time ago I saw this absolutely HORRIFIC one:

It has a picture of the confederate flag and these words: "Fighting Terrorism since 1861"

I saw it right around 9/11!! :47: Isn't that unbelievable?!?

yournamehere
06-30-2010, 10:28 PM
A friend of mine just posted a pic on FB of a bumper sticker he saw today. It had a pciture of a rooster on it and said 'I brake for cock' Seriously, who puts that stuff on their car?????

heatherlynn
06-30-2010, 10:32 PM
My favorite one ever:

Hey you! Out of the gene pool!

Still makes me laugh. :hysterical:

ilfaith
06-30-2010, 11:21 PM
The last bumper sticker I laughed at was...

"God was my co-pilot, but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him"

MamaMolly
06-30-2010, 11:34 PM
In the metro DC area I saw a bunch of funny political ones. I called my uber republican uncle to tell him about this one. It looked like a dictionary definition:

Liberal: Being so open minded your brain fell out.

In college I had: My other car is a broom

ShayleighCarsensMom
07-01-2010, 12:07 AM
I've always liked "Keep your theology off my biology".
I find it ironic when big gas guzzling SUV's have "green" or save the earth type bumper stickers.

happymom
07-01-2010, 12:17 AM
My favorite one ever:

Hey you! Out of the gene pool!

Still makes me laugh. :hysterical:

:hysterical: Thats funny!

happymom
07-01-2010, 12:33 AM
DH likes one from 90210... a Mustang with license plate 18A4RE.

Smillow
07-01-2010, 12:38 AM
DH likes one from 90210... a Mustang with license plate 18A4RE.

I ate a Ferrari?

SammyeGail
07-01-2010, 12:47 AM
One that has stayed stuck in my memory, that I almost spit out my drink in surprise and bursting out laughing when I read it was:

"If You're Going to Ride my @ss, Why Don't You Pull My Hair and Make it Fun?"

This was about 8 years ago, it was a higher shock factor then....

essnce629
07-01-2010, 12:59 AM

Omg, it seriously took me a while to figure this out! That's crazy! Hilarious!

ha98ed14
07-01-2010, 01:04 AM
The best bumper sticker I ever saw was one that said in big font "Jesus Love You!" and then underneath that in very small font it said, "Everyone else thinks your an a$$hole."

Cheburashka
07-01-2010, 07:54 AM
I wish I knew how to post a picture from my phone, you really have to see how ginormous the truck is for it to be funny. But driving home from one of DD's well baby appointments, there were this huge pick-up in front of me, with the huge tires and probably a step ladder somewhere to get in, that had a giant sticker across the tailgate that said COMPENSATING. I took a picture and sent it to everyone.

jess_g
07-01-2010, 05:25 PM
I saw this one today on a minivan with a child inside:

I heart my
Ungratefull,
Rotten Children

Just wait till those kids can read!

And I still see the skull and crossbones with the words baby on board sometimes.

Jessica

hollybloom24
07-01-2010, 05:30 PM
I used to work at a hospital and one of the urologists had a vanity plate that read "PEEPEEMD."

Cam&Clay
07-01-2010, 05:42 PM
In high school, I had one of the Baby on Board looking signs but it said, EX-BOYFRIEND IN TRUNK. I was bitter.

kijip
07-01-2010, 06:46 PM
The other one I loved seeing, because it was in fact on a minivan, was "Minivans are tangible evidence of evil".

scrooks
07-01-2010, 09:53 PM
One that has stayed stuck in my memory, that I almost spit out my drink in surprise and bursting out laughing when I read it was:

Love this one...:hysterical:

My favorite bumper sticker reads "Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?"

almostamom
07-01-2010, 11:12 PM

There's an Infinity SUV in our neighborhood with the license place NBYAWND

wendibird22
07-02-2010, 10:00 AM
Saw a sticker on a van that said: manivan. Didn't think it was realy helping to boost the drivers masculinity.

Saw a plate on a lexus suv that said Wealthy. Nothing like stating the obvious.

shawnandangel
07-02-2010, 10:18 AM

I had this on my car before I was married but in a different variation:

"If you're going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair".

I thought it was hilarious. Dh did not.

Now I feel old. I have a support NPR sticker where the other one used to be.:hysterical:

jess_g
07-02-2010, 10:40 AM
Saw a plate on a lexus suv that said Wealthy. Nothing like stating the obvious.

Love this one! Maybe if we win the lottery one day we can get that one and put it on our Toyota.

Jessica.