PDA

View Full Version : Swag Bucks?

calv
07-01-2010, 08:58 AM
anyone a member? PLEASE explain it to me? any tips/secrets to doing it? I just joined. heck, all these people earn tons and tons of $5 amazon cards. TIA for helping a newbie out :D

dukie41181
07-01-2010, 09:00 AM
I'd love to know too...my Aunt facebooks about it all the time, my cousin too. I've never asked them about it but if we're here talking about it, I'd be interested!

:popc1:

vonfirmath
07-01-2010, 09:09 AM
I earn about 1 Amazon $5 card every 2 weeks. I keep trying to decide if it is worth it because it is not as easy to use as google. I find myself going back to google for some searches anyway.

The reason people facebook it is to get you to sign up with them as referring you so they get swagbucks everytime someone else searches on swagbucks -- that's how people get TONS of swagbucks. It's like Amway. You get credit for those who sign up underneath you.

KrisM
07-05-2010, 10:48 PM
I get about $10 worth of Amazon cards a month. It's not hard. I have the toolbar installed and I search a few times in the morning and at night and get 10-20 swagbucks twice a day. Then, they have codes to enter and I am not as good at those, so only a handful a month. But, it adds up and I've gotten $180 worth of Amazon cards in under a year. It's worth it to me.

I do end up doing my real searches on Google though. It's not the greatest search engine.

And yes, facebook is for getting people to join under you to get referral credits.

Katigre
07-05-2010, 10:54 PM
I earn $10 in amazon gift cards a month - it works out to ~20-30/day. You can earn more if you have a lot of referrals or special offers completed (or do the swag hunts and swag codes - I don't do those).

What I do is I have the search bar installed and instead of clicking on my bookmarks, I search instead.

Ex. When I want to go to this message board, I type "windsor peak forum" into the swagbucks search bar and click the link to here instead.

By doing that a few dozen times a day I earn the bucks listed above :).

The SB search engine isn't great - I often search 'google' and then click there to search for things instead ;). But google doesn't give me money to use it either!