PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching Top Chef? (no spoilers)

Mommy_Again
07-01-2010, 04:41 PM
Padma: pregnant again, or just really unfortunate clothing choices?

lil_acorn
07-01-2010, 04:45 PM
she is nursing and recognize they filmed this months ago. I thought I read that she went back to work after only 6 weeks postpartum or something like that.

but they are dressing her in cleavage centric clothing! LOL!

fivi2
07-01-2010, 05:07 PM
Padma: pregnant again, or just really unfortunate clothing choices?

lol - I almost posted this same question last night. Whatever dress she had on was pretty unfortunate even if she is pregnant/nursing.

I didn't realize the season had started, so I caught part of last week's rerun and last night's epi. Gotta say, I am not into it so far. They seem pretty blah, but I guess it is early still...

MommyofAmaya
07-01-2010, 05:40 PM
DH and I have been commenting that Padma looks great. I even once mistook her for Gail from the back (seated).

bcafe
07-01-2010, 05:41 PM
I love how she looks! She looks, rightly so, like she just had a baby. So glad she isn't starving herself to get back on tv.

HonoluluMom
07-01-2010, 05:51 PM
I love how she looks! She looks, rightly so, like she just had a baby. So glad she isn't starving herself to get back on tv.

:yeahthat:

AnnieW625
07-01-2010, 06:09 PM
thanks for the reminder this is on.

Mommy_Again
07-01-2010, 09:34 PM
I think her "girls" look great, don't get me wrong. But I'm not personally a fan of skin tight clothes unless you have a flat belly - maybe that's closeminded on my part, but just my opinion. I wanted my clothes tight during pregnancy so there was no question that I was with child, and loose afterwards so you weren't quite sure. It's refreshing to know she's not like all the other Hollywood women who are back to a size 0 two weeks post-partum. I guess I'm just a little more conservative (or vain!) in my fashion choices when it comes to lycra hugging one's leftover baby weight on national television!

dhano923
07-01-2010, 11:37 PM
:

:yeahthat:

Sweetum
07-02-2010, 01:54 AM
I don't like her - she's too full of herself.

hellbennt
07-02-2010, 04:29 PM
I don't like her - she's too full of herself.
:yeahthat: but I actually liked that she looks/is heavy:p
and how did gail get to be who she is? how did she get to be all that & a bag of chips (fried potato slivers in rendered duck fat, LOL:rotflmao:)