PDA

View Full Version : Little Adventures Cinderella Costume

cchavez
07-01-2010, 04:51 PM
I want to get DD a LA Cinderella costume for our upcoming DL trip. She is b/w the medium and the large size. Weight wise she should get the large but she is only 42 inches which is perfect for the medium since large is 43 to 47 inches.....what would you do? Will it have to be hemmed? I also think large will fit her a longer time so maybe she can use it for halloween? TIA

ohiomom1121
07-01-2010, 04:54 PM
I would definitely go with the medium...DD is a little taller than yours (around 44") and the mediums still drag the ground. She LOVES them though-very comfy and well made.

OOPS, just re-read your post...what is the weight on the Medium? I don't remember going by anything but height?

amandabea
07-01-2010, 05:12 PM
my DD is wearing her size medium LA Cinderella dress right now. She is 41.5" and 36#. It was floor length at Christmas and when we put it on today I thought it was a little short, but it's actually perfect so that she doesn't step on the bottom when walking. I think the medium would fit your DD fine. The large will fit longer and may be a little hard to walk in unless she holds it - which is what my DD did when she first got hers. If you get the large, then you could also get the pettiskirt thing that goes under it and that makes it a little shorter too

nrp
07-01-2010, 05:23 PM
If you get the large, then you could also get the pettiskirt thing that goes under it and that makes it a little shorter too

I don't have that particular dress, but my DD usually just throws a tutu on under her princess dresses to make them poof out - and it makes them at least a couple of inches shorter.

catpagmo
07-01-2010, 05:24 PM
Could you tie a sash or something around it to take up some slack if you bought the large?

amandabea
07-01-2010, 05:44 PM
I don't have that particular dress, but my DD usually just throws a tutu on under her princess dresses to make them poof out - and it makes them at least a couple of inches shorter.
that's a great idea!