PDA

View Full Version : Personalized kids CDs?

bubbaray
07-01-2010, 11:26 PM
I have some for DD#1 and not DD#2 -- who now wants some. Can't blame her, they are cute. Any favorite sellers? The company I got DD#1's from d/n appear to be in business anymore.

TIA

jenstring95
07-02-2010, 04:16 PM
They have some in our Learning Express, but I'm not sure what brand they are. DS and DD get angry when I sing songs and insert their names. You would think they would love it...

ourbabygirl
07-02-2010, 04:27 PM
I bought one for DD and her two cousins last month from Brainy Baby... got the Disney ones because I figured they'd be more 'timeless' than Sesame Street or something else that they're currently into. I've been playing DD's, and it's very cute- lots of popular kids' songs with Mickey, Goofy, or Minnie singing them. :D

GonnaBeNana
07-02-2010, 05:37 PM
Someone posted this link earlier because they received a gift for their DC and really liked it. There are many themes to choose from as well. The link is below:

http://www.mediak.com/retail/store.php

Beth

wencit
07-02-2010, 06:11 PM
They have some in our Learning Express, but I'm not sure what brand they are. DS and DD get angry when I sing songs and insert their names. You would think they would love it... They are from KidHip:

http://www.kidhip.com/

newg
07-02-2010, 06:38 PM
I think that link is from my post. DD loves her Cd.

sidmand
07-02-2010, 07:18 PM
I bought one for DD and her two cousins last month from Brainy Baby... got the Disney ones because I figured they'd be more 'timeless' than Sesame Street or something else that they're currently into. I've been playing DD's, and it's very cute- lots of popular kids' songs with Mickey, Goofy, or Minnie singing them. :D

We got them from Brainy Baby too when they were 1/2 off. About $9.99 for the exact same one I got from a mall kiosk for $32! Although I've usually seen them around $20. We have a Disney one, and Elmo one, and a Wiggles one (two for DS and 1 for DD). I bought some as birthday gifts for some other people when they were so cheap (and it was free shipping if you spent xx amount). I know Brainy Baby had Wiggles, Veggie Tales, Princesses, maybe Barbie, Disney, and Elmo. Not sure what else.

bubbaray
07-02-2010, 10:39 PM
Thanks ladies.

Does Brainy Baby ever have FS?? I priced out 2 CDs ($15.99 each) and shipping was an extra $10!