PDA

View Full Version : Changing table on a Pack n Play

thelilprincess
07-02-2010, 09:54 AM
DH just set up the Graco Silhouette pack n play. I was wondering if we are suppose to lay anything down on the changing table part of the pnp?

Thanks!

BabyBearsMom
07-02-2010, 10:04 AM
You don't need a changing table cover for it or anything fancy. Boppy makes these oval shaped place mats (for lack of a better term) that are terry cloth on one side and plastic on the bottom that we used for it when DD was really little. I felt like the material on the changing table was cold. After I washed the place mat a few dozen times, I got sick of it, and now put her right onto the changing table because it is easy to just wipe any accidents off of the table and saves me the laundry. I soon discovered that DD couldn't care less.

thelilprincess
07-02-2010, 10:28 AM
thanks!

i think i'll just stick with laying a small blanket down then, that way if there's accidents i can just throw it in the wash. i just wasn't sure if there's was something specific that was suppose to go on it.

ladyJ
07-18-2010, 03:23 PM
We used a regular hand towel. More for the reason the pp said, the surface was too cold. We also rolled up a blanket to lay on one side. There was a slight incline. Our baby appeared to slide to one side.