PDA

View Full Version : Gap crib sheets?

dukie41181
07-02-2010, 09:50 PM
Does anyone have experience with them? I'm thinking of ordering a couple with the current sale they are running, but I couldn't find "reviews" when I did a search. Any help would be great! With the 25% off they are running $11.xx for the organic sheet and that seems quite reasonable. Thanks!

SnuggleBuggles
07-02-2010, 09:51 PM
I have one and like it just fine. :)
Beth

dukie41181
07-02-2010, 09:53 PM
Doesn't seem like a glowing review. Is there elastic all the way around or only on the ends? Are they soft? Do they wash up well/good quality? Do they seem good for $11.xx?

SnuggleBuggles
07-02-2010, 09:58 PM
It's a crib sheet...I can't bring myself to feel passionately about it. It stays on well, washes well, feels soft and looks good. Is that better? :) Great price- I'd buy one (or more!). I can't remember about the elastic but even with my busy toddler there has been no problem with it staying on.

Beth

citymama
07-03-2010, 01:03 AM
I agree with Beth. It's good quality, no complaints. I also bought it for around $11. Compared to some other sheets we've had at that price, I'd say it's better quality.

Reina
07-03-2010, 09:06 PM
I think we have 3. they get washed often and the colors don't fade, the elastic band is still elastic as opposed to the circo brand ones we received as a gift. very soft to the touch. and that's about all. highly recommended.

swissair81
07-04-2010, 08:17 PM
I have 2 that I bought when dd2 started using a crib. I've used them through 2 kids & they are still holding up (which is pretty glowing praise, without my having to gush). The elastic is all the way around & the material is soft, not scratchy.

I also like the Dwell Studio for Target sheets. I have a few of those as well.