PDA

View Full Version : Pampers Swaddlers

LoveBeingMrs
07-05-2010, 12:35 PM
Does anyone know where I can find the OLD Pampers Swaddlers without DryMax? My LO is almost out of his size 2 diapers, and I'm hesitant to buy the new Swaddlers. Please help! TIA!

pinkflamingo
07-05-2010, 05:20 PM
I havent found any consistently anywhere but try babydry or target Up and Up. both are very similar although they don't have the mesh. It hasnt made a difference though.

WolfpackMom
07-05-2010, 05:26 PM
Craigslist, and for cheaper! :)

tmahanes
07-05-2010, 10:34 PM
I called Pampers customer service last week to check because I am going to have to give in and use Pampers again because they just fit B so much better!

The customer service rep said.... Swaddlers Sensitive sizes N, 1-2, 1, 2 DO NOT have Dry Max. Sizes 3 and up have Dry Max but no dyed liner! I bought size 2 Sensitives and they have the mesh liner.

LoveBeingMrs
07-05-2010, 10:46 PM
Thanks! I think I'm going to try Pampers Baby Dry. He's getting too big for Size 2 diapers, and I don't want to risk putting him in Size 3 w/Dry Max. I've read that CPSC is investigating Dry Max diapers right now due to numerous complaints. :nono:

tmahanes
07-05-2010, 10:50 PM
Yeah I was worried about the Dry Max too but then when they said that they tested it in unmarked boxes, I am assuming we got some because I bought them when B was born. He has never had any diaper issues. I am wondering if the issue is not the Dry Max but instead the dyed purple liner. I mean really?!?!?!?!?!?!? Died purple?? :nodno: They stopped making colored TP for a reason you would think that dyed diaper liners would also cause issues.

citymama
07-06-2010, 03:03 AM
I buy Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive - does NOT have Dry Max. I buy them on amazon.com's Subscribe and Save - they have a deal right now, which gets you 30% off if you subscribe. You can cancel your subscription any time. I got a box of 180 dipes for $28 shipped - retail is $40. LOVE Pampers Sensitive Swaddlers. You can also get them more expensively at Target - $20 for a box of 72 dipes, but I guess you could use coupons to bring down the price.

babychi
07-07-2010, 09:11 AM
DD used Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive since birth, but recently started growing out of the size 2. I refused to buy anything with Dry Max, so we've been using Baby Dry is size 3 these last few weeks with no problems whatsoever. They fit her well and are also cheaper!

c&j04
07-07-2010, 11:28 AM
I absolutely despised the Baby Dry for the first week. Felt like Luvs to me which DH has already vetoed. Ordered Swaddlers w/dry max on S&S, chickened out and am now happily using Baby Dry! Glad I kept using them since they're fairly cheap right now :)

Radosti
07-07-2010, 02:16 PM
I scoured all CVS's around me for the old style packaging of Pampers Cruisers. I was worried about the dry max as well. Well, lo and behold, the last two bags of the Cruisers we opened for the 2 year old were the dry max ones in old style bags. No issues with the 2 year old using these (he's in size 6). Then, hubby diapered the baby... ummm... stuck a size 6 diaper on her size 3 behind. No issues with her using the dry max diapers either. She's 7 months old. So, I am no longer worried.

citymama
07-07-2010, 03:28 PM
DD used Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive since birth, but recently started growing out of the size 2. I refused to buy anything with Dry Max, so we've been using Baby Dry is size 3 these last few weeks with no problems whatsoever. They fit her well and are also cheaper!

Wait a minute, do Sensitives only go to size 2? Gaaaah!

mom2beofboy/girltwins
07-07-2010, 03:38 PM
I have still been able to find some old boxes of Pampers Ultra absorbancy without drymax at our BJs.

babychi
07-07-2010, 04:49 PM
Wait a minute, do Sensitives only go to size 2? Gaaaah!

I believe sizes 1 & 2 have the wetness indicator and do not use Dry Max. Sizes 3 & 4 use Dry Max...bummer, I know! :(

http://www.diapers.com/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?productId=6705