PDA

View Full Version : Lands End Action Sandals

twowhat?
07-06-2010, 12:43 PM
Toddler sizes - order up a size or down a size?? One of my girls suddenly outgrew her current stride rite sandals (as in, they fit last week and this week her feet are bulging out the sides). Need to get her a new pair asap.

She normally wears a SR wide width - would these work? Bonus if you have a free shipping code I can use:)

tiapam
07-08-2010, 12:07 AM
DD had these every summer until now. They have changed the style but I think they still run true to size. I think the might work because I did order DD a pair this year but returned because they were too wide for her. Check the Bargain Alert forum for free ship codes. I can usually find one there.

WatchingThemGrow
07-08-2010, 07:10 AM
True to size (well, whole sizes only, so...) We love them. Wide-footed DD and narrowish DS1 both wear them, just tightened differently. Do you get LE emails? codes are usually in there.

twowhat?
07-08-2010, 11:22 AM
Thanks, I ordered them yesterday. Yes, I do get LE emails...dunno why I even asked cuz there are almost always FS codes. My girls are just barely growing out of size 5.5 so I got size 6. Good to know they run wide cuz we are dealing with wide, thick feet. I hope they like them (and I hope the open toe doesn't present a problem for 22-month-olds)!