PDA

View Full Version : I'm sick AGAIN!!

TwoBees
07-06-2010, 09:22 PM
Really really not fair. I've always been a healthy person. But I'm sick again. Losing my voice. And I have an important conference next week for work. Last time (2 weeks ago) I ended up on abx. I know, it's the whole kid-in-daycare-bringing-home-germs thing but can't it at least wait until after my crazy season at work is done?

Sorry for my shamelessly whiny post.

WolfpackMom
07-06-2010, 09:45 PM
Don't apologize, I will whine with you. I've been sick for 2 weeks, started the same way with a scratchy throat. Don't ignore it and get antibiotics if you need them, I waited and waited and spent my holiday weekend in urgent care and bed with a bad sinus and bronchial infection. 2.5 days with antibiotics and I am up and moving again! Make sure you take care of yourself. I hope you feel better soon!

BabyMine
07-06-2010, 11:14 PM
I'm also joining you all. I had the norovirus in May and I have it or something similar again.

OP and WPM I hope you both feel better soon. :hug5:

Smillow
07-07-2010, 12:17 AM
I have either had the same cold or 3 different colds since before Memorial Day! I have staved off a sinus infection so far... but enough already!
I hope everyone feels better soon!

TwoBees
07-07-2010, 11:17 AM
Going to the doctor today, hoping to nipt his one in the bud. I hardly have a voice left, and last time I waited too long. :cry:

WolfpackMom
07-07-2010, 11:34 AM
Going to the doctor today, hoping to nipt his one in the bud. I hardly have a voice left, and last time I waited too long. :cry:

Good!

Group hug everyone, hope we all feel better soon. :) :grouphug:

ewpmsw
07-07-2010, 02:59 PM
Yuck! Here's hoping that you all feel better soon so you can enjoy the summer.

crl
07-07-2010, 03:05 PM
Hope everyone feels better soon!
Catherine