PDA

View Full Version : Just one of those days...

LarsMal
07-08-2010, 01:58 PM
DS: I'm calling Daddy at work and telling him that M bit me and she is going to jail!

Me: M didn't bite you, *I* did, because you bit her first and I'm sick of you biting and hitting her. She's too nice to bite you back so *I* did it!!!

:banghead: Is summer over yet?!

BabyMine
07-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Please don't take this the wrong way but I am a very visual person and this made me laugh. I did something similar awhile back and I thought I was the only one.

:hug: Can you send 1 of them to camp or a friend's house?

LarsMal
07-08-2010, 02:06 PM
Please don't take this the wrong way but I am a very visual person and this made me laugh. I did something similar awhile back and I thought I was the only one.

:hug: Can you send 1 of them to camp or a friend's house?

Laugh away!!!

And now they are playing nicely again...for at least a few minutes!

BabyMine
07-08-2010, 02:11 PM
When does school start?

LarsMal
07-08-2010, 02:17 PM
When does school start?

Not until September. They are both doing activities this summer, but no camps (BIG mistake on my part). We usually spend a lot more time at the beach than we have so far. We'll probably be there for most of August so I just need to get through the next couple weeks.

I've had a sick house for the past week so I haven't been able to go to the gym. They love spending time there and have other kids to play with. That's about it, though. We still haven't met any friends here that we can have play dates with. :(