PDA

View Full Version : FYI American express had some good rates

Edensmum
07-10-2010, 11:55 PM
I am not sure if this has been posted before, but my Dad has an American Express card and in the membership areas you could book Disney trips. The prices were good. We are doing Port Orleans(We love the food court here, and the boats to downtown Disney) for $74 a night. That's better than the Hampton down the street, not sure if there are better deals out there but I didn't find them.

lhafer
07-11-2010, 09:01 AM
I am not sure if this has been posted before, but my Dad has an American Express card and in the membership areas you could book Disney trips. The prices were good. We are doing Port Orleans(We love the food court here, and the boats to downtown Disney) for $74 a night. That's better than the Hampton down the street, not sure if there are better deals out there but I didn't find them.

How did you get to this deal? We are in the middle of planning our trip and will be paying with our Amex.

TwinFoxes
07-11-2010, 10:49 AM
Ooh, thanks OP. I'm going to check the dates we have booked already. I didn't even think about trying AMEX (we had the AAA discount, but then we also got a pin code which made it cheaper).

Momof3Labs
07-11-2010, 11:09 AM
What month are you traveling? That is an amazing price!!

egoldber
07-11-2010, 11:13 AM
Wow! That is a great deal! I don't see this on mousesavers. Where did you find it?

lhafer
07-11-2010, 03:52 PM
Also, which Amex is offering this deal? There are different Amex cards and they all offer different deals.

Edensmum
07-11-2010, 05:45 PM
How did you get to this deal? We are in the middle of planning our trip and will be paying with our Amex.

You log into their website and go to Travel it's on the main page in the middle and hotel. At one point it gives you the option to select city, Orlando, then refine and put in Walt Disney World Resort. It depends on dates, but I see the Wilderness lodge at 199, and all start at 54, in September. Like I said, we love Port Orleans we went with the French Quarter as that was 74(average Sat was 78 the other nights 72) Riverside was 104. I love being able to take the boat to Downtown Disney and the Food court at Riverside is very nice.

Edensmum
07-11-2010, 05:46 PM
What month are you traveling? That is an amazing price!!

We are going for Labor Day weekend, some of the prices were better in September after that Weekend, I just searched for fun for other times.

Edensmum
07-11-2010, 05:53 PM
Okay it looks like just American Express, I didn't have to log in to view the deals. Just search Orlando Disney on AmericanExpress.com
Let's see if a link will work.
http://go.americanexpress-travel.com/hotel/TimedOut.do?SEQ=12788850170656112010&SSORequestPath=/hotel/TimedOut.do&stk=null&mrk=null&mck=0&tpg=null&mrt=null&crd=null&mrp=null&ecd=null&emg=null

Edensmum
07-11-2010, 05:56 PM
SO that takes you to the search page, and you can try different dates Etc. Since I didn't have to log in to view them I don't think it's only specific cards. Some great deals in there though!