PDA

View Full Version : Duck tours???

calv
07-12-2010, 08:45 AM
any cheap way to get these tickets? They're pricey for the Boston duck tours.

are they ever on groupon? TIA!

Mommy2Abby
07-12-2010, 09:16 AM
I know that they recently stopped the duck tours nationwide, after last week's accident in Philadelphia. Not sure if they're back in operation now?

willow33
07-12-2010, 09:33 AM
The Boston Duck Tours company is independent...so thankfully not the same company as the one involved in that horrible accident.

Have you checked AAA?

MamaMolly
07-12-2010, 12:31 PM
We took a Miami Duck tour recently and found a $2 off per person coupon in the local sight seeing book in our hotel lobby. It wasn't much but it helped. I also asked for senior citizen tickets and was given a discount on those, though I don't remember how much.

Just as a head's up, the senior ticket price was also NOT listed in the per-person price in the DT storefront, I just assumed with it being Florida and all there had to be some sort of senior citizen discount. It was also not offered to me or the person in line in front of me, both of us clearly with people who would qualify standing right there with us. When I asked for the tickets I said two adults, one child under 4 and two senior citizens. The person who had been in line ahead of me got a refund, but had to ask for it. :)